Chapter 21

I'm currently reading 'the 100-year-old man who climbed out the window and disappeared'. Its so funny. Also, idk why, but ppl liked chap 14... so i tried to do this one with similar vibes.

(A/N) PLS READ:

Some ppl might feel awkward with this chapter so feel free to skip to the next one. I will add any important plot points at the beginning of next chapter.

Recap:

"Odd...Anyway, you can go back to class. It'd be suspicious if I never went to the nurses office. Cya!" I say, walking away from Minamoto-kun.

(Recap over)

Tsukasa's POV at the end of the school day. 

It appears that I was never able to tell (Y/N) what I did with Mitsuba. Not that it really matters.

The thought of her sent chills down my spine. The pit of my stomach felt heavy with desire. It started turning with lust and need.

My hands grabs at the hem of my clothes, bunching them until my knuckles turn white. It wasn't enough to calm the feeling in me so I bite the inside of my cheek.

I need to see (Y/N). I need to. Getting up shakily, I notice the door open. (Y/N) enters with a happy smile.

I don't hesitate to jump into her arms. The deep desire in me settles with her in my arms. I let it out in a content sigh. I push my face into the crook of her neck.

I take in a shaky breath. She smells so good. I hold her tighter. She always feels so far, even though she's right there.

"How was your day?" I murmur. "Pretty good." she answers simply, while returning the hug. "How was yours?"

"Better now." I say with a smile. Yup, it's much, much better. "Thats nice."

I get the sudden urge to pick her up so I do. I press her closer to me. I can feel her warmth in my cold body. The heat spreads through my body. "(Y/N) you're so warm. It feels nice."

"Are you usually cold?" She asks. Yes. It feels so cold when you aren't here. It feels suffocating. Like the world is made of ice.

"It's not like that." I say instead. "I guess it's like a warm summer day? You aren't cold on cooler days, but warmer days are just... warmer." I try to explain.

With her still in my arms, I carry her to the couches. I sit down with her on my lap. I love the feeling of her weight on me. She feels closer to me that way.

I really love cuddling with her. All my senses become filled with her and only her. "Oh yeah, I wanted to ask..." She starts, looking up at me.

"You didn't happen to do anything... wrong lately have you?" Does she perhaps remember what happened before time went backwards earlier today? I should answer honestly. Sakura said that girls like honest guys.

If I tell her what I did to Mitsuba, wouldn't she hate that more than me being a liar?

"Nope! I'm a good boy." I lie. She giggles at this. She pats my head. "That's right."

"Oh! That reminds me..." she says reaching into her bag. "I have... CANDY!"

"I was going to use them to play cards with the Mokke, but I wanna share them with you instead." she says, opening the bag.

My insides swirl with immense satisfaction. She chose me over the Mokke. This puts a smile on my face.

This is how it should be. She should choose me over everything else.

The thought of her preferring me over everything makes me high with pleasure. Me, being that special to her...

The desire and need from before returns quickly. I start to feel dizzy. I can't let her see it. She'd be scared.

I push my face in the crook of her neck. This feeling goes away whenever I'm close to her. I take a deep breath of her scent.

"Ugh, why is this knot so hard to undo?" she asks, but those words were unheard by me. I was too focused on getting back in control of myself.

Strong urges start taking over. Urges to touch her, to kiss her. I need to calm myself. I slide my hand on her bare arm. My breathing becomes more laboured. I fight it to keep it controlled.

The feeling of her skin against mine does the opposite of what was intended. Instead of calming me, it made me more dizzy. I should stop but I can't. It feels so good.

My hand continues to slide up and down her arm. The action seems like such an innocent thing to do, like rubbing someone's back when they're stressed. Despite how it seems, it's far from innocent.

I push my face deeper into her shoulder to keep my expression hidden. She feels far away, even though she's pushed up against me.

"I got it!" She shouts happily. I hum in response. If I don't calm myself right now, I won't be able to control myself.

I bite harshly into my cheek. The dizziness subsides only slightly.

"Here" she says, passing me a lollipop. "Thanks." I respond hoarsely. I stick it in my mouth. Blue raspberry flavor. 

I shut my eyes tightly. I've finally calmed down my lust.

I lift my head up from her shoulder. She's staring off into space while sucking on a candy cane. 

I just stare at her. It's nowhere near christmas but here she is, sucking on a candy cane. My thought process jumbles. It happens everytime I get one of these random ideas.

I take the lollipop out of my mouth. "I want some too." I say. Before she can even respond in any way, I grab her hand which is holding her candy cane. I quickly move it so that her candy is no longer in her mouth.

I smile up at her confused face, the candy cane right in between us. I then chomp down on it. "Mine now!" I chirp.

My outer appearance remains childish, but inside I'm burning with a new craving. It tastes so much better than a candy cane should. Her saliva is in my mouth. It puts me on a new high. A new feeling awakes in me. It swirls in me and pumps through my blood. 

Scary thoughts fill my mind. thoughts that shouldn't be there.

"MY CANDYYYYY!" she shrieks. I giggle at her, the candy cane still in my mouth. She squirms in my lap, trying to hit me. "Calm thyself!" I sing.

"You can have my candy. Like a trade!" I say happily, offering her my lollipop.

The thought of her licking my lollipop suddenly makes me shiver with pleasure.

"No way! Now you're just teasing me." She pouts. If only she knew my actual intentions.

She is so precious to me. She will always be mine. But... she's going to leave this school in less than 4 years.

My ribs constrict. Air can't seem to reach me. She's going to leave in less than 4 years. Never. I won't let her. A life without her. That's not a life. I feel nauseous. 

"Tsukasa? Are you okay? You're making a scary expression..." she says worried.

I won't live a life without her. I refuse. My whole being feels numb. The amazing feelings I felt earlier leaves no trace in this empty heart.

"(Y/N), you're going to stay with me no matter what, right?" I mumble very quietly. "What was that? Speak louder." She demands.

I change my expression into a fake smile. "It's nothing. You don't happen to have any more candy canes do you?" I ask. "Don't underestimate my candy bag!" she says, searching through her candy bag.

My mind goes back to the problem at hand. I never thought of the possibility of her leaving. I don't care if she hates me after. I absolutely need to keep her with me. She can't disappear from me. I absolutely will never allow that.