Is this death?

Third POV
Harry was sitting in his closet. It was his birthday, he turned four that day. Like every birthday, he hoped things would get better. A thumping told him his nephew was awake. He had been locked in his 'room' because he had burnt a corner of the bacon. That was on Thursday. Now it is Wednesday. It has been six days with one cup of water, and the only time he saw the interior of the house was on Sunday evening when uncle Vernon was in a bad mood and beat him. Harry was still sore from that event. Luckily it wasn't that bad, so Harry was still conscious. He was used to being hit until the blackness took over.
His nephew ran down the stairs and started crying. 'Mom, the freak smells!!' Aunt Petunia came from the kitchen, and have Dudley a hug. 'Oh... Do you want to spray him today?' Dudley was clearly happy with the solution, as he stopped crying.
The smell of burnt food reached Harry's nostrils. Aunt Petunia had burnt the bacon. Uncle Vernon came downstairs and yelled: 'Harry, who let you out of your way to the big bedroom. You don't deserve our kindness!' His wife looked at him with an indescribable expression. Vernon, realising that his wife had wronged him, immediately gave her a hug and said: 'Just kidding!!'

'Freak, come out! I want you without your shirt, in the garden now! My real family has gone to the zoo because your smell is suffocating them.' Harry quickly came out of his peaceful sleep and ran to the garden. He didn't want to but knew whatever his punishment would be, it would only get worse if he came late. Arriving in the garden, he saw it was already late. His uncle looked like a bear, as Harry could only see his silhouette. A bear, holding a studded belt...

The blood running over his back, black spots appearing in the air. Harry wanted to cry out, the pain was unbearable (haha, bear). He knew the hitting would take longer, but it was getting harder to resist screaming in agony. He felt the belt hitting him over and over again. The iron pressing into his skin. Every few minutes, his uncle would stop torturing him, and give him a metal ring. While slapping Harry, uncle Vernon would put the ring in the fire. After half an hour of tormenting Harry, uncle Vernon got tired and started kicking. Harry yelled, as loud as he could, but on the inside. He knew the consequences of screaming out loud. Then everything went black.