The Crimson Tyrant part 2

Start from the beginning

"P-please stop calling me that, senpai!" Deuce said embarrassed.

"You just love to tease don't you Cater?" Hazel asked

"Haha. That's how Cater expresses his affection, you know?" A new voice popped up approaching the group, and Hazel turned her head to see another Heartslabyul student with green hair, glasses and a club mark on his left cheek.

"Wait... Who are you?" Ace asked

"Oops, my bad. My name's Trey, Trey Clover. I'm a Heartslabyul 3rd year alongside Cater." Trey introduced himself and spotted Hazel. "And you must be Hazel Potter of Mortishackle. I've heard about you from Cater. Sorry for the trouble our dormmates caused you the other day."

"Wha... He's just casually sitting next to me..." Ace said stupefied.

"Come on~ We're in the same school so we should get along~ Give me your number~!" Cater said to the freshmen.

"Um, I don't have a phone." Hazel admitted earning confused looks from the boys. "I previously attended another school before this one, and we weren't allowed to use any electronics. Even the teachers and the late headmaster obeyed the rule since they never had a phone or computer in their offices. We even used floating candles for lighting instead of electric lightbulbs. We were lucky to have indoor plumbing at least. So, I never owned a phone or computer in my life." Hazel explained.

"Never owned a phone?! My goodness, you've been missing out! Tell you what! I'll take ya out to buy one for you and show you how to use it if you would like~" Cater suggested.

CATER: Ahaha! Sorry, sorry~! So, you guys were asking about the Dorms? Well, we will tell you everything~!

"I wanna know about our Dorm first and foremost. What the heck is that [Rule # something-something of the Queen of Hearts]?" Ace asked, wanting know the deal about the rules.

TREY: I'm sure you're all familiar with the legendary Queen of Hearts, right?

The freshmen nodded their heads at this.

Trey continued; "In order to establish absolute law and order, she made severe rules in order to oppress the eccentric citizens of Wonderland."

"And out of respect for the Queen of Hearts, our Heartslabyul Dorm wear red and black in order to represent the dress she wore. And it's part of our traditions to adhere to the Queen of Hearts' rules." Cater added,

"Really?" Hazel asked, amazed that there are people who would adhere to those rules.

"Adhering to the rules is the present Prefect's whims. The previous one was kinda chill about it~" Cater summarized.

'Sounds like how an old friend of mine would treat the rules back when we met. But she learned to loosen up over time.' Hazel smiled a bit as she thought of Hermione.

"Compared to the other Prefects, Riddle is just a little bit more serious. That's why he's trying so hard to keep the traditions." Trey explained.

"Ugh... How annoying..." Ace grumbled.

" Hey, what kinda places are the other dorms?" Grim asked as he ate.

"Just like Cater said a while ago, this school has 7 Dorms dedicated to the Great Seven. First, we have our dorm that's grounded on following the Queen of Hearts' Laws with our entire being: Heartslabyul Dorm.

Then, there's...

Savanaclaw that's grounded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts.
After that, we have Octavinelle that was founded on the Sea Witch's benevolence.
And then we have Scarabia that was formed from the careful planning of the Sorcerer of the Desert.
Pomefiore, the house grounded on the magnanimous efforts of the Beautiful Queen.
Then there's Ignihyde whose foundations lie on the perseverance of the King of the Underworld.
Lastly...
We have Diasomnia that was founded on the gracefulness of the Queen of Thorns." Trey explained.