Chapter 16 (a)

Manvi came to her house and sneaked in silently without making any noise. She literally didn't want anyone to know about her drunken state. She stumbled while walking and made it to her room. She fell on her bed and her tired body and mind couldn't function anymore so she fell asleep in no time.

There virat reached home and he went to his room straight. He couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. Manvi confessed, they kissed, she got angry, he confessed and then she left... Without saying anything. He was worried for her. He hoped she reached home safely. He tried calling her but she didn't pick it up. "Maybe she slept" he thought.

After getting freshened up he couldn't sleep and remembered what happened in the party. He couldn't stop smiling for some reason. He finally got to know manvi also had the same feelings as he had. She might be angry or hurt for silly reasons but he would manage. The main fact was SHE FREAKING LOVED HIM. And kissing her he was so sure it was her first time. How innocent she was! How soft & warm her lips were! She was so fragile and soft just like a feather. How he wished to keep her safe in his arms for eternity!

"Now that I know your feelings I won't let u go away from me ever. I can't wait for tomorrow." - he said to himself.

Next morning, manvi woke up with a heavy head. Her head was spinning and she couldn't sit still.

"Why is my head hurting so much? Ughh!!"

The next moment she saw her state in the mirror. Her eyes grew bigger seeing the reflection. Was it Actually her own reflection? Her hair was totally messy, Kohl marks on her cheeks and lipstick totally smudged.

"Oh my God! How did this happen? I look so horrible."

She tried remembering what Happened with her. Then she remembered the incident from last night. Her eyes grew bigger remembering last night's incidents.

"No no no no no... Did I- wait it was for real?"

She touched her lips looking at the mirror and she got shivers. She still could feel his lips on her.

"So it wasn't any dream or something, It's real and... and he kissed me after I confessed? Does that mean h... he also has feelings for me?"

She looked up in the mirror and smiled brightly for some reason. She couldn't stop smiling because she had a doubt he also held the same feelings as her.

She looked at the clock and realized if she didn't get ready faster she would be late for office. But wait... how is she supposed to face him after what happened between them? She was so embarrassed as well as shy and there was a little awkward feeling too as she already messed everything up before anything could happen. But no matter what she had to join cause she couldn't miss.

She hurriedly reached the office. Even though she was hesitating thinking how she would face him but she had to enter. Entering the office she looked here and there but didn't see HIM. Not that she was ready to face him but her heart definitely wanted glimpses of him.

She ran into her cabin faster so that no one sees her and sighed saying "bach gayi aaj tu manvi"

"Bhaag ke jaogi kahan? Ana to tumhe mere paas hi hai"

She heard someone saying that. Closing her eyes she turned around to find none other than Virat sitting on her chair looking intensely at her.

...Yooooo everyone. Haha don't throw tomatoes on me now okay?😅😓 I had written till this last year in July/august only but since I usually post long chapters I wanted to complete this whole chap and post it. But since it's been super super long that I've updated (most of u even thought I left this story) so I thought of posting till what I had written cause I'm thinking about writing and finishing this story cz even I wanna know how it ends🐸 and thank u so much to those readers who literally spammed me to write even after so long. Like I can't believe. Thank you so much🥺❤️ okay, so enjoy this shitty chapter now😂...