Chapter 18

Hey lovlies, thank you for supporting this story & me. Please excuse the typos. Hope you enjoy this chapter🫶

Manvi and virat broke the hug, and looked at each other with a smile on their faces. They look so passionate, and so in love that they totally forgot about their surroundings. After a while of staring at each other, they finally spoke.

" may I ask you something?" - Manvi

" you don't need to ask me anything baby, you can ask me or tell me whatever you want and whatever you feel, you never need my permission because I love you and I will understand you no matter what happens. So don't ever feel like asking me if you wanna tell me anything. Because I'm yours." - Virat

" woah! That was some thing I did not expect you to say. But it sounds really special and sweet to me. Thank you for being such an understanding man and a sweetheart." - manvi blushed.

" anything for you darling" - virat said with a smirk. "So what did you wanna ask?"

" so what are we now? Do you wanna make it official? I hope you're not embarrassed about it." - manvi said in an embarrassing tone, and a bit shy about it.

" Hey look at me!! Why do you think I will ever feel embarrassed about you? I love you, and I don't care what others think or say about us. you are always gonna be my first priority. I can scream your name in front of everyone and say that I love you. My heart only beats for you. I actually never thought that this cold hard could be melted by someone in such a short time span. But... you did it manvi. I... I cannot believe that this is not a dream, but a true moment in my life. You ARE my girlfriend... my very first girlfriend and my very last girlfriend too." - he said with passion in his eyes while cupping her face with both of his hands.

Manvi couldn't believe what she heard. She was in tears all over again, but this time the tears were happy tears. Virat wiped her tears of her face and kissed both of her eyes.

The romantic moment was interrupt by an assistant of him. They both move back a bit.

"Sir... it's time for your meeting."

" yeah I'm coming in a few minutes."

" come with me darling it's meeting time" - he pulls her hands and took her with him in the meeting room, not caring of others that they will be seeing them holding hands tightly.

After a few hours of meeting they were finally free. Virat suggested her to come over his place but she denied as she was a bit shy and embarrassed. He understood as things were going a bit too fast for her. So he took her to a café a beautiful one to have some coffee and lunch.

Doing the whole time virat didn't leave her hand, he kept holding her hands even during lunch. Manvi was shy and happy about this. Because this was a very new set of feelings for her.

"Manvi what would you like to eat? Choose from the menu, we will eat the same thing." - Virat

"Umm... I don't know why don't you choose for us? I would love to eat whatever you choose. I'm fine with it." -manvi

" OK if you insist. So.... What about shrimp pasta? Do you like it?" -virat

" well...umm... I'm actually allergic to shrimp. Sorry." - Manvi

" oh, I'm really sorry I didn't know it. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have suggested it. OK, so what about the veggie noodles do you like it?" - Virat.

" no please don't be sorry. It's not your fault. Don't apologize please and yes of course I'm OK with it. I would love to have it. Thank you." - Manvi