Chapter 7

Chapter starts with VirMan... Virat & manvi were sitting together. Then a waiter came and asked them for drinks...
Virat: manvi, tum kya logi? Any drinks?
Manvi: sorry sir, par m drink nhi karti. Cola chalega
Virat: okay. (To the waiter) 2 cola de dijiye please... Thank u
He gave one glass to manvi and the other was for him.
Manvi: sir mujhe lga ki...
Virat: m bhi drink nhi karta... Mujhe ye Sab pasand nhi
Manvi passed a smile and started sipping her soft drink
Raj was announcing everyone...
Raj: ladies & gentlemen... Aj Maine ye party rakhi mere or mere dost ki reunion ke liye. Kyuki hum business partners banne ja rhe h. So jamke party kijiye or enjoy kijiye. Thank u for joining us
So they started the party officially and they started a game.... Virat & Manvi didn't want to participate bt raj forced them to play...
Raj: so guys is game mein ek newspaper pe dono partners ko khada hona h or music ke sath dance Karna h. Or har ek new music pe hum paper KO fold karke chota kar denge or uspe wapis dance Karna h. Or isi tarah Jo aakhir tak tika hua hoga vo winner ban jayega... Okay? So let's start...
Virman was feeling hesitation to stand so close to each other but they still gave it a try. The first round was very easy. Then they folded the paper and now they had to stand closer to each other. Manvi had placed her hands on virat's shoulders. Virat had placed his hands to her arms bcz he didn't want to go too close. Bt in round three they folded the paper again and this time they had to get closer than before. Virat placed his left hand on her bare waist and the other hand was holding one of her hands. Manvi shivered cause his cold hand touched her warm skin. They were so close that their upper bodies were touching. Faces inches away. Virat had held her securely so that she didn't fall. They were drowned in each other's eyes. Totally lost in each other, very far from this world. Bt their trance broke by claps... They were the only couple who lasted till the end. They left each other's hold quickly. And adjusted their clothes embarrassingly.
Raj congratulated them bt inside he was burning with anger and jealousy.
After sometime everyone went to the dance floor and started dancing in couples. Soft music was played in the background. Manvi was standing in a corner and watching some couples admiringly. But Virat was watching manvi from a Lil distance. But suddenly he saw that an unknown guy was approaching to manvi and he asked her for a dance bt she denied. The guy was still asking her for dance. Seeing this virat's blood boiled in anger. He quickly went near manvi, grabbed her hand and took her to the dance floor. he started dancing with her in rhythm. ISHQ WALA LOVE was being played in the background. The lights were dimmed. They started swaying slow with the song. Virat's left hand was placed on her bare waist the other one was holding manvi's hand. They were looking very beautiful together. virat was too lost in manvi. He couldn't even get his eyes off her. Manvi was feeling shy bcz he didn't move his gaze from her. She she blushed and looked down to hide her flushing cheeks. But virat was too lost in her. He made her look up holding her chin. Suddenly he said...
Virat: today u r looking very gorgeous manvi
This made manvi blush in a deep shade of red.
She looked down again and thanked him. Virat again made her look at him. Slowly he took his lips near face and placed a light kiss on her forehead. He let his lips stay there for a couple of seconds then he pulled back. He traced his hand on her bare waist and that sent manvi shiver down her spine. He was pulling her closer to him by her waist. Virat was not in his sences at all. He was too intoxicated by manvi. He again took his face near her and inhaled the fragrance of her hair...
Virat: ur hair smells great...
Their eyes were closed.... Manvi didn't know that why did she blushed every time he complimented her. But she was enjoying his touch. Virat moved his face to her neck and he dug his face in her neck. He started placing feathery wet kisses on her neck. Here manvi was totally lost in his touch. She was feeling too weak to even stand. Virat had hold her tightly so that she didn't fall. Virat moved his face to the other side of her neck and repeated the same. Then he moved his lips to her face and kissed both sides of her Cheeks. Manvi was breathing heavily, her heart was beating so fast that she feared if virat could hear them. Virat was getting close to manvi's lips, they were only few centimeters away when everyone clapped and they came back from their lovely world. No one saw what happened between them bcz of the dim lights. Manvi was blushing and looking down🙈 Virat was also feeling embarrassed. So he excused himself and stood in a lil distance to call someone. While virat was at a Lil distance from manvi, raj came near manvi and asked for a dance....
Raj: hey, miss manvi, kya ap mere sath dance Karna pasand karengi?
Manvi: aaa... No please... Mera Mann nhi h. Sorry...
Raj: please mana mat kijiye... Please sirf ek dance... Please
Manvi: urrmmm... Okay😊
So he took her to the dance floor. Manvi wasn't feeling like to dance with him but she couldn't even say no. Raj placed his hand on her waist. Manvi was kinda shocked she looked down where he touched her. But she didn't mind it that much. They started Dancing. But here Manvi couldn't stop thinking about her & virat's moments. she was smiling remembering those moments. Raj saw her lost and that smile so he understood that she was probably thinking of virat. His evil mind was thinking something else. So he started caressing her bare waist with his hand. Manvi was shocked. he didn't stop there only. with his other hand he caressed her arm. Bcz of this Manvi felt uncomfortable. She saw that raj was coming near her face... So she pushed him away. Raj got angry by that behavior of her.
Raj: what the hell!!! How dare u to push me?
Manvi was beyond shocked by his behavior. She thought raj was a nice guy but he was totally the opposite. Bt she didn't stand there silent.
Manvi: ye to mujhe apse kehna chahiye na? Apki himmat kaise Hui mere sath battameezi karne ki?
Raj: battemeezi to Maine abhi tak shuru bhi nhi ki h... Tum soch bhi nhi skti ki m tumhare sath kya kar skta hu. Or vaise bhi tumhe to aise kisike kareeb ane ki adat hogi na? Jab virat ye kar rha tha tab to tumne use kuch nhi kaha to phir mujhse kya problem h? Virat tumhe zyada paise de rha h kya?
Manvi was at loss of words hearing that. Tears were forming in her eyes.
Manvi: chee!!! Tumhe kya socha tha or kya nikle. Tum jaisa ghatiya insaan Maine apni puri life mein nhi dekhi. M tumhari sacchai virat sir KO bta dungi
Raj laughed and said..
Raj: accha? Dhamki de rhi ho mujhe? Jao Jake bta do virat KO. Vo tumhari baat pe yakeen kare tab na. M or virat bahut acche dost h. he won't choose a cheap girl like u over me... (laughing)
Manvi was speechless hearing that bcz no one ever dared to insult her, at least not like that. She just left the place crying. Virat was on his phone when he saw manvi running outside. Virat thought " ab ise kya ho gaya... Kahin kisine use hurt to nhi kiya. Dekhna padega" so he also followed where manvi went.
Here manvi still couldn't believe what just happened with her. She was crying badly. She saw totally broken.... First he misbehaved with her then insulted her really bad. She again thought of complaining to virat. Bt she remember...
Manvi: nhi nhi... Virat sir or raj acche dost h. Or m hu bs ek mamuli si PA. so he won't choose me over his friendship. And She continued her crying. Meanwhile virat came there. Her back was facing him. He came near and kept his hand on her shoulder and said...
Virat: Manvi!!!
Manvi was surprised seeing virat there. She didn't waste a single second and hugged him tightly. She was crying more badly hugging him. But virat was taken a back. He didn't expect her to hug him specially not like that. He was more shocked to see her crying. He never saw her crying like that. Never saw her broken like that. Virat encircled his hands around her back and hugged her more tightly.
Virat: shhhh!!! stop crying manvi...
Manvi sensed what she was doing so she broke the hug & moved away.
Manvi: sir, aa.. Ap... Ap yaha kya kar rhe h?
Virat: wahi to mujhe tumse puchna chahiye manvi. Tum yaha kya kar rhi ho? Or tum ro kyu rhi ho manvi? (With concern)
Manvi: kuch... Kuch nhi sir. Bus mujhe hotel wapis Jana h. Mujhe yaha accha nhi lg rha... Please mujhe hotel wapis le chahiye
Now Virat was sure something definitely happened.
Virat: kya hua manvi? Mujhe pta h ki kuch hua h par tum bta nhi rhi ho. Pls batao kisine kuch kaha h tumhe? Bus bata ke to dekho... I promise m sab thik kar dunga...
Manvi was just staring at him. Virat himself didn't know why he saw showing so concern. Bt he just knew that he cared for her. Her safety was a must. Manvi gathered some courage and started to say something...
Manvi: sir vo... Vo.. Party mein... Vo apke...
But she was scared to say that to virat. She was scared if virat didn't trust Her, if virat also accused her. She would broke if virat also misunderstood her. She didn't know why his trust for her matted to her so much. But here virat was desperate to know what happened. So he placed both of this palms on her face and calmly asked her again....
Virat: dekho manvi, tumhe darne ki koi zaroorat nhi h. Tum bus mujhe batao ki kya hua h.
Manvi: sir vo apke dost raj ne...
Virat: raj??? Kya KIA usne?
Manvi: vo unhone mere sath... Battameezi ki (while crying) or ye bhi kaha ki m characterless ladki hu Jo paiso ke liye kuch bhi kar skti hu...
Saying this she broke down. Virat was too shocked to hear this and his blood boiled with anger. He didn't say anything and left the place. Manvi thought he didn't believe her. She was getting negative thoughts. So she also followed him to the party. Virat entered the party and found raj laughing with his friends. He got more angry seeing this. He went near him, took hold of this coller and punched on his face...
Raj: WTF!!! ye kya kar rha h?
Virat: Teri himmat kaise Hui manvi ke sath battameezi karne ki? bol aisa kyu kia uske sath
Raj: oh! To usne tujhe bta dia... To tu itna kyu bhadak rha h. Aisi ladkiyo KO m acchi tarah se janta hu. in logo KO paiso ke alava kuch nhi dikhta h. Kisi bhi ladke ke sath bed share kar skte h...
Hearing this virat's blood boiled and he started punching him on his stomach and kicked him. He was beating him badly. Everyone was shocked seeing this view in front of them.
Virat: tune jurrat kaise ki manvi ke bare mein aisa bolne ki... Tujhe m zinda mar dalunga
Raj: I can't believe tu us do kaudi Ki ladki ke liye mere sath aisa kar rha h.
But Virat didn't listed to him. He was beating the hell out of him😆 manvi came there and saw this. She came near virat running and stopped him
Manvi: sir ye ap kya kar rhe h. Pls chod dijiye unhe please... Vo mar jayenge.
Virat: Marne do ise... Isko jeena ka koi huq nhi. Jo kisi ladki ke sath aisa kar skta h vo mera dost nhi ho skta. Sharm aarhi h mujhe ise apna dost kehte hue. (To raj) or tu... Uth... Uth... Maafi mang manvi se... Mang maafi.
Raj: I'm sorry... Sorry manvi.
Manvi didn't say anything and turned her face to elsewhere.
Virat: Tujhe to m aj chod rha hu par ainda agar manvi ke sath ya kisi ke sath bhi ye kiya to m tujhe upar pahucha dunga. Chalo manvi..
saying this he held manvi's hand and left the venue.
Raj to himself: virat manvi is battameezi ka badla m lekar rahunga. Yaad rakhna...

No precap... What do u think... what will happen next? Will virman come close to each other soon or not?