Introduction

Introduction---
Manvi Sharma(23 years old): she is a cute, bubbly & carefree girl who wants to be independent. She lives with her Dad & Grandma in Mumbai. She lost her mother when she was just 5. Her best friend is Viren Singhania. She shares everything with him. They r the best buddies.

Mahesh Sharma: Manvi's dad, the owner of MS company. He loves his daughter the most. Pampers her in every way he can. He Fulfills her every wish.

Gayatri Sharma: Manvi's daadi. She is very close to manvi. Whenever manvi is in dilemma she solves her problem without anyone knowing it. Loves manvi the most.

Viren Singhania(26 years old): Viren is one of the cutest & the sweetest guy. Best friend of Manvi. They know each other from childhood. Shares every single thing with each other. Manvi's family treats him like their family member.

Virat Vadhera(27 years old): The handsome hunk.Girls die for his one look. The boss of Vadhera industries. He loves his parents the most. He has no time for girls. His only focus is to keep his parents happy. He is soft from inside but a little arrogant from outside. He doesn't show his soft corner to the world.

Sanjay Vadhera: Virat's Dad. he loves virat too much. As He is the his only son that's why he always pampers him.

Simran Vadhera: Virat's mom. She is an angel. She loves her family a lot and can do anything for them. She wants virat to be happy always.

These r the main characters... I will add more characters in the show day by Day😊 please do support me❤