Chapter 17

Manvi felt his one arm, went to her neck, grabbing it lightly, pulling her closer to him, kissing her deeply. His other hand went to her waist, grabbing her softly, pulling against his hard chest.

Manvi was shocked, but she felt really happy and the pleasure he was sending her. She couldn't believe what was happening, but at that moment she wanted to forget everything and cherish the moment with him. She wrapped one of her hand around his neck, pulling him closer if it was even possible, her other hand went into his soft hair, ruffling it slowly making him moan softly into her mouth. The kiss was getting steamy and hot, even though the AC was on.

After a while, they broke the kiss, still panting and catching their breath from the kiss they just shared. She couldn't believe what just happened and saw him smirking at her which made her blush hard. He looked at her and kiss, her cheeks softly, grabbing her neck, pulling her closer to him whispering

"you really do know what I mean, don't you? Stop playing around and stop denying your feelings for me. You know what I feel for you right? Do you feel the same for me? Tell me. I really wanna hear it from your mouth. Do you think I'm playing around? Aren't my feelings true for you? Don't you feel the passion?"

She couldn't believe what she just heard. She was still in daze. She knew what she felt for him, but for some unknown reasons, she just couldn't be true to herself, even though she wanted him to know what she truly felt for him. She looked at him with her doe eyes as of her eyes could actually talk.

There eyes met and got locked for getting the rest of the world. He looked at her with passion and love. She could actually feel and see the love for her in his eyes. Her lips quivered, and she wanted to scream at him, saying that she loved him.

"I...I really umm you know I really do. I... just don't know if this is what I actually want. I don't know if you actually want me but if you do then, why? I really thought you liked Tina. don't you like her? I don't want to get hurt. Even though I know you're arent lying and your feelings are true for me I just feel so fear in my heart. What if Tina loves you?"

He was shocked hearing all of that. He didn't know where it actually came from. As he saw Tina as his best friend and not as a woman, he didn't think of it that way.
As Manvi said it made him shocked.

"what? I...I don't know what you're saying manvi. Where is this coming from? I never saw her that way because I have always loved you and liked you. I don't care what the world things or you think but what I know is that my feelings for you a true."

He said that cupping her face in his hands holding her softly, looking straight into her eyes with passion in them. She could see the passion and the fear of losing her in his eyes. at that moment she knew what she wanted, and without thinking anymore, she threw herself in his arms, hugging him tightly, burying her face into his hard chest.

She sobbed lightly and cried, happy tears. She mumbled softly "i...i l...love you virat. I r...really do"

She stammered a little due to her crying.  Virat felt immensely happy, the happiness he never felt. This is the first time he was feeling how it's like to be loved by a woman except for his mom. He hugged her tightly as if he was scared to lose her. They totally forgot about their surroundings that they were in the office.

At that moment he seemed like the happiest man on earth. He lightly kissed her head and whispered "I love you too manvi" closing his eyes, feeling her against him.

Addicted To You - A VirMan ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें