Chapter 14

It was around 6:15pm and manvi still couldn't select anything to wear for the party. Manvi wasn't a girl who wasted much time to get ready or anything but this time she gotta look extremely perfect. For who? She didn't know but she just wanted to took perfect standing with virat.

After wasting almost one hour she got a beautiful white gown in her closet which she never wore. It was floor length with thin straps very simple but Elegant for her. She did very simple make over with light pink eyeshadow, winged liner, cherry lipgloss, a thin chain on her neck and pearl studded earrings. She was confused whether to tie her hair or just leave them the way they were. She ended up making a messy bun. Her bangs were touching her face now and then. That's it She wasn't looking less than any fairy. (Someone's gonna faint for sure😉)

Checking the time she knew it was already 6:40 and she couldn't be late. So she quickly headed outside when Gayatri caught her. She looked at her head to toe and couldn't stop admiring her.
Gayatri emotionally said: today if ur mom was alive she would have been so happy for you. You r looking just like your mother even more beautiful than her.

Manvi's eyes became moist hearing it. Why wouldn't she? As she lost her mom when she was a kid and never got mother's love.
Manvi: Dadi u really think if Mom was here she would be happy seeing me like this?
Gayatri: of course. Why wouldn't she? After all she got such a pretty daughter who's so hardworking and wants to do something on her own.
Manvi: thank u so much. U always know how to cheer me up.
Gayatri: aakhir Dadi kiski hu. Haha... Accha now listen to me seriously, never take any action when you're upset or angry and always listen to your heart. Okay?
Manvi: ha Dadi I know but why r u saying all these suddenly?
Gayatri: uurrmmm... I just want u to be happy in your life that's why nothing else. Just Remember I'm always with u.
Manvi: I know and I love you. Now lemme go or else I'll be late and my khadoos boss will start blabbering then.
Gayatri: hehe ja. Par woh ladka na khadoos nahi hai. Mujhe kaafi pasand hai woh.
Manvi: hawww.... U met him?
Gayatri: no but I talked to him once. I'll tell u later now go or else u will be late.
Manvi: okkayyy Dadi.

Kissing her cheeks manvi headed to her office taking her driver along with her.

Manvi: uncle please drive a lil faster I need to reach there earlier. And u remember what I said to u?
Driver: yes manvi baby I remember what to do. U don't need to stress.
Manvi: thank u so much.

There our virat couldn't wait to see his dream girl. For the first time He was conscious about his look. He took his time to get ready for this night. He just couldn't wait any longer so he came to office way before the time.

"Aisa lag raha hai jaise time beetne ka Nam hi nahi le raha. Uff!!! Manvi jaldi aao. I can't wait to see how Devine u look. Okay Why am I behaving like a teenager now?!! Focus virat focus. U gotta express ur feelings tonight. No hoga dekha jayega. I have this strong feeling that she also has feelings for me. Jaldi aao manvi, I can't wait to tell u what u mean to me"

Manvi reached the office but she didn't expect virat to be there before her that too standing outside.
"Goddd!!! I needed to reach here before him. Now I'll have to answer to his questions. Help me god!"

Virat was kinda confused seeing her in a car. It's not that only rich people can ride on it but still he was kinda confused as per manvi's given status.
Manvi opened the door and stepped down. She was looking like an angel in white in a moon light night. Virat's heart skipped beats seeing her looking so flawless. Manvi reached him in seconds and couldn't stop admiring him.

Manvi's POV ~

He looked totally dashing in 3 pieces black suit. How I wished to hug him and feel the warmth of his body and his musky smell! Okay what the hell r u thinking manvi. Have u lost your senses? You're thinking these about him? Your boss? Ugghhh! but he's so handsome anyone would drool over him. Okay he's looking at me as if he caught me checking him out. No no please I don't wanna be embarrassed.