Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

 He repeats “Literally.”

***

We both get dressed in the room and Zayn wears a black tailored suit with a white shirt and his cufflinks are golden matching my dress and black tie.

“Is this okay?” he says coming inside the closet while I am wearing my nude heels.

“Holy shit Faith” he comes placing his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

“You look so beautiful.” He kisses my cheeks knowing my red lipstick will merge.

“If this event was not so important, I would not move from the bed, just to watch you moving around in this sexy dress” he whispers.

“Thank you” is all I can say.

“I am matching your standards?” He says looking in the mirror.

“Zayn” I whined.

“You will sure be the highlight of the party.” He chuckles looking at me in the mirror.

I look at him again but I feel something is missing.

“Uhm Zayn remove your tie.” I say moving towards his section taking out a black bow tie out. He did remove his tie and I knot his bow tie around his collar. “Perfect.” I kiss him lightly.

***

Zayn’s POV

Faith is looking smoking hot. I just got hard by looking at her bare back.

And I am sure I will be supporting my hard on as an accessory for the rest of the evening.

I hate these events so much and looking at Faith in this dress will only kill me every passing second. But I have to attend this for so many reasons which will affect our relationship.

I hope we both survive this storm which I was building to get past the tornado that is ready to break and shatter us completely.

There is so much going on that all the day I only stress about it and shout at my workers. Hell I had fired three people in a month but just one look at Faith in the evening waiting for me makes everything disappear.

 And only her smile is what I can focus on. I went out in the balcony for a cigarette while she was busy doing her final touch-ups. Although she doesn’t need any.

 My phone goes off and it’s none other than Victoria. I sigh knowing it would have fouled Faith’s mood if this call would have come when I was inside. I look back at Faith, her face is facing the mirror. I pick up the call.

“Yes Victoria.”
“You sure, you want to do this. I am asking you for the last time Zayn.”

I sigh blowing off some of the smoke “Yes. And don’t call me you know how Faith feels about this.”

“Yes I know. But I am not sure how she will take this.”

“Don’t tell me what to do.” I hissed.

“See you later Victoria.” I hung up. 

Throwing my cigarette I went inside. “Ready babe?”

 “Yes.” She smiled and everything inside me calmed.

“Faith” I went to her holding both her hands and kissed them.

“What happened?” she asked cupping my cheek. I lean in her touch.

“I love you. Don’t forget that ever.” She noticed my uneasiness.

“I will never Zayn. I love you.” I kissed her temple.

“Come let’s go.”

***

Faith’s POV

We step out of Zayn’s limo and flashing lights of camera and London’s cold air hits me together. Before stepping out of the car Zayn said to me, to be relaxed and keep smiling. I did as he said.

He was holding my hand tightly looking straight, controlled and sexy. His mask of professional persona is on and the one which is behind all those flashing lights; caring, loving, my love is lost in the chaos. I caress my thumb on his palm. When he looks at me I give him a smile he needed.

He kisses my forehead and we make our way. Many people questioned him about this and that, about me. But he refused to answer anyone…straight getting inside. His whole aura is cold, just his hand holding mine is warm making me realize he is still the same person.

We enter in a big hall covered with antique interiors and people who are in suits and ties. We meet many people and Zayn makes a small conversation with them, introducing me as his girlfriend.

I smiled saying my greetings but the nervousness and hesitation was clear on my face.

I excused myself to fetch a drink. Zayn hesitates but I tell him I need one.

“Bring me one too.” He kisses my temple before getting back to the conversation.

I take a Champagne flute from the bar and gulp down feeling bubbles down my throat. I take one for me and Zayn before turning to make my way back to him. But before I could take another step the last person I was expecting came in front me. ‘Perrie Edwards’

“Well Hello darling” she looks at me up and down raising her eyebrows.

“Well Zayn is spoiling you right.”

I look at her wearing a long black gown with chiffon in the end. Her hair swiped back and dark make-up.

“Yes he is.” I replied. She puckers her lips smirking at me.

“Well seems like he is spoiling someone else as well.”
“What do you mean?”
“Look” she gestures me to look in Zayn’s direction where he is holding a brunette by her waist and posing for a camera. Their back is at me so I can’t see her face.

“Bullshit she must be someone from the event.”

“Indeed she is…but they had a past.”

Everything inside me churns.

“You are lying. This is what you do. You lie all the time.”
“Poor Faith. Zayn didn’t tell you about his first ever girlfriend.”

“As much as I hate to say this but you were his first girlfriend.” I cringe my nose.

Still looking at Zayn who was now making a conversation with the brunette. Who is looking flawless from the back, long dark hair and dark brown colored gown fitted to her body showing her curvy figure.

“No darling. He had a fling with that woman in Bradford. Shame he never told you about it.”

“I don’t believe you.” I gulped down my second glass.
She laughs and pity is clear in her eyes.

“What’s her name?”

“Victoria”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note; Sorry forr leaving it o cliff hanger! jeez. thanks for your support. leave comment with your theories and vote! love you all. xx