fifty

devon's pov

"maya?" i hear melanie say, peaking her head into one of the doors. "this yacht is huge. where could she have gone?" melanie sighs, shutting the door after finding no sign of maya.

i sighed as well, holding the yacht's map in my hands as i examined it closely. i point to the biggest room in the boat. it was like a hangout room. there was a tv and some couches and what seemed to look like a bar. "maybe she's here." i said, showing melanie on the map.

even though this was my dads yacht, i still wasn't very familiar with it. so all things considered, i'd get lost on this ship very easily.

melanie and i find our way, though, and eventually wound up at the biggest room in the ship. mel walks over to the couches and hold up empty candy wrappers and an opened soda can. "looks like our boys have already been here." she says before instinctively picking up all the trash.

"it hasn't even been that long and they still manage to make a mess with only four boys." i sighed to myself as i found myself helping melanie pick up the cans.

melanie searches for a trash can, unable to find one. "maybe there's one behind the bar." i tell her. she nods, walking behind the bar with her hands full.

suddenly, she shrieks, startling me. i whip my head over to where she stands. she's looking at the floor from behind the bar. "what the hell, maya." melanie grunts, picking up the wrappers she had dropped from her being startled.

"maya? what're you doing back there?" i asked, curious.

maya stands up, letting out a breath. "i'm trying to pick the lock to the alcohol cabinet." she tells us in a duh tone, holding up a bobby pin in her hand. "i knew your dad would lock it and my parents would never let me bring their alcohol, so."

"how long have you been here?" melanie asks. "we've been looking for you everywhere."

maya's eyes lit up as if she'd just remembered something exciting. "long enough to know all about ethan and devon's sex life!"

"what?!" i exclaim, a blush rushing to my cheeks. there's quite literally no such thing. "what're you talking about?"

maya laughs, ushering me to come to the bar. "come, come. sit down." she says, motioning for me to come sit on one of the bar stools. melanie, excited to hear the story as well, sits on one too.

"the boys were in here earlier." maya says. "well obviously, they made a mess... anyway, they were talking about S. E. X. and i just so happen to eavesdrop on how ethan and devon's sex life is basically nonexistent."

melanie gasps, her hands flying to her mouth as she looks at me shocked. "nonexistent?!"

i groan, covering my face from embarrassment. "it's not that big of a deal." i mumble.

"why haven't you guys done it yet?" melanie asks, patting my back for moral support knowing i was clearly frustrated. god, why would ethan tell the guys as if it isn't 'getting flustered' worthy.

"i don't know. ethan never wants to." i shrugged. "i try to convince myself it isn't me that's the problem but it's so hard."

maya sighs contently. "don't worry, little one. you aren't the problem."

i gasp, leaning forward in my seat. "what do you know? did they talk about it? what did they say?"

maya chuckles. "ethan's just super nervous. he said the cutest thing." she explains. "he said: 'no girl gets me nervous like she does.' AH! it was so adorable!"

i sit back in my seat, clearly blushing as i was thinking things over. he's just been nervous this whole time?

"i should also mention that he probably plans to man up and have sex with you tonight." maya adds. "at least that's what the other guys want to happen."

i gasp, my hand goes to cover my mouth. "wait." i shake my head. "but i don't want to force him or anything."

maya chuckles. "it'll be fine. plus, i think he wants this. don't you?"

i eagerly nod, looking like a little girl. "i do. i really, really do."

melanie leans her head into her palm. "now i get why you've looked like you need dick in your life for the past four months." she mutters, chuckling.

"apparently ethan has built the courage to finally try in the past but something always interrupts you two." maya explained. "is what he said."

i hummed. "well, there was this one time we were at my house alone doing... things, and my mom pulled up to the driveway." i shrugged. "if that's what he meant."

maya grabs both of my hands from across the bar. "well, tonight's the night. you're finally gonna get laid!" she exclaims, grinning.

melanie claps her hands, grinning as well from beside me. "no interruptions!" maya states. "we'll make sure of it."

i know ethan apparently said he was nervous about this whole thing but right at the moment, i find myself getting nervous too. not like i usually am.

i had never planned when to have sex. usually it just came naturally. though, i've only ever had sex with clayton who quite frankly, did not wait long like ethan did. and because i felt so inexperienced, i had only felt more nervous.

i wish i could've had the chance to ask sonny or raymond if ethan was as inexperienced as me or if he had any ex-girlfriends so i could measure to how many girls he's slept with.

because while my body count is only one, i can already picture him with a body count much bigger. that makes me anxious.

planned sex, huh? that's something new. i'm starting to wish i never found out because now i'm starting to think... this might be too much.

END OF CHAPTER FIFTY

devon's pov!!!!