This is where it starts

🔞⚠️*Smut warning* ⚠️🔞

(Y/n) POV.:
This is like a wet dream coming true.
But I can't do this, what about Tom? I need to stop him.'
"Tord..." I huffed out with pleasure from the friction he is causing with his knee.
"I don't know if I'm-" my sentence got cut of by a pair of lips. He was really aggressive in the kiss, grabbing my rare end with force and shoving my lower body towards his. I feel his really hard manhood against my crotch and it felt so good that all my guilty thoughts from before melted away. He's way stronger then I am, so he decides to press me more against him, because I can't even touch the ground anymore with my feet.
"du er så deilig" he growled in a deep voice.
I decided to adjust myself properly, wrapping my legs around his waste right above his dick.
He stood up straight and walked towards his bed I assume. He laid me down with him above me. We made out while he left nothing of my upper body untouched.
Suddenly he stopped and sat up, looking right at me. His eyes looked like they were glowing with lust.
"Strip for me." he smirked saying it with his thick accent, knowing I couldn't resist it.
I hesitated at first, being ashamed.
He cupped my cheek with his warm hand, forcing me to look into his eyes.
"Trust me. You are beautiful." He said and something changed in his eyes. A look of loving someone.
I took a breath and slowly took off my shirt. I adjusted my sitting position and also took off my pants.
He also took of his shirt and pants.
His faded scars were showing but I didn't mind, because it gave him a little more sexapeal.
He didn't miss a beat to wrap his cold metal arm around me, pulling me close to him, while his other hand his traveling down, rubbing me through my underwear.
I let out a little moan and I assume that it turned him on, because his grip on me tightened and he went faster.
I pushed him away a little, letting him fall onto his back so I could climb on top of him.
"Not the strong guy now huh?" I smirked giving him a tender kiss.
I didn't know what got over me but I felt like it was right to be a little dominating.
I positioned myself right on his clothed dick and it was hard, like FULL on. I rubbed myself on him, making him huff a little. His armes roam around my upper body and behind my back to remove my bra. I gasped and covered my breasts.
He sat up, what lead to me falling of his lap and onto the bed.
"Please stop covering yourself." He growled, it has a hint of anger in it.
I quickly put my arms down, not wanting him to get angrier.
He realized it and came closer.
"I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" he pulled leaned onto the headboard pulling me with him but facing my back to him.
"Listen, you are beautiful-" his hand grabbed onto my breasts.
"Your body is perfect the way it is-" his right hand traveled further down my stomach.
"And I can't stand that you beat yourself down like that-" his hand went into my underwear, just feeling around.
It shoots sparks yo my body and a light mewl escaped my mouth.
His other hand stayed on my breast, massaging it, lightly pinching my nipple.
"Just trust me." He whispered into my ear with his thick accent, while sticking one finger into my womanhood.
I gasped at the sudden sensation, and gripped onto his arm.
"So sensitive" He growled.
Slowly but surely he starts to move inside of me and an unforgettable feeling shoots through my body.
I lay my head back onto his chest, feeling his heartbeat on my back, moaning softly.
That was the cue, where he lost all control over himself.
He puts another finger in my wet cavern and curled them inside of me.
He hit a spot that drove me crazy.
I couldn't even let out a moan anymore, just rutted heavy breaths.
My grip on his arm tightened and I dig my nails into it.

Till then everything happens so fast.
He didn't missed a beat to tear off my underwear, picked me up by may legs and lowered me down slowly onto his hard one.
It hurts, but the pain mixed with the pleasure almost immediately.
He played the tone to the music, and fastened his pace.
His own actions were out of his control.
He hit that one spot and rubbed my clit from behind while ramming into me hard.
He went faster and harder. Then he bit into my shoulder, that was what send me over the edge, all I saw was white and stars. I felt my body twitching and eventually goes almost numb.
After a few more hard pumps from him I felt a warm liquid inside of me, slowly oozing out.

The both of us were panting like dogs.
"Well, that was something" I said between pants, still thinking it's not real.

But oh BOY was I wrong, because this was realer then anything else!