Thread

Thomas pov.:
It was pretty fun to play with her, she's a worthy opponent if it comes to drinking. And to be honest, I enjoy her company and every bit of her presence in general. Her laugh is making my numb, gray world, colorful again.
She's just magnificent.
Don't get me wrong, I don't share it with her nor with someone else in the group, because I don't want my feelings spread around the whole world. But (Y/n) sets something free in me. My numbness, emotionless self gets carried away and I smile when she's around me.
I just can't help feeling what I am feeling.
Exited, happy, sad, horny, bubbly, drunk...
So many mixed feelings and so many different scenarios.
Me being with her. Me kissing her. Me stripping off her clothes. Me making her breath out my name.
Oh god...

I snapped back to reality finding myself being hard and seeing a obvious tent in my beggy trousers. I blushed a deep shade of red because I know I'm screwed if (Y/n) noticed.
My hope is clinging on the thought that she didn't noticed and indeed she was passed out leaning against me, drooling on my leg a bit.
I smiled softly.
'That was a close call Thomas. This could've ended very badly and awkward!' I thought to myself, letting out a sigh of relief.
"Well (y/n), time for bed." I whispered.
It got pretty late in the time we were playing.
I picked her up very gently to not wake her up and brought her upstairs to her room. I laid her down on her bed and tucked her in.
I looked at her for a while, taking in the image right before me.
A girl, that stole my heart. The girl, that changes me within a few hours. "Goodnight (Y/n), sleep tight." I said walking out the door into the dark hallway and closing her door quietly.
I sighed and made my way to my room.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder from behind. I wasn't surprised, because I knew exactly who it was. Heavy breathing added and the grip tightened on my shoulder.
"What is it Tord?" I said, not felt in the mood to insult him. I guess he was surprised because his breathing stopped for a split of a second.
"You want to play that way Thomas? Playing the nice guy, showing her that you care? Spending time with her, to get her away from ME?" He said in a growl.
I swept his hand from my shoulder and turned around. He had a wicked grin on his half scarred, half normals face.
"I am not playing a game Tord. I am just responsible for (Y/n). If anything bad happens to her, I will never forgive myself and Edd wouldn't either!" I explained him a little aggressive.
His grin formed into a smirk and it disgusted me.
"I never said, that I would do something BAD to her, dear Thomas.~" he said seductively.
"Touch her once inappropriate and you'll be a dead man with a harpoon trough your head." I hissed.
"I won't, maybe she will.~" he purred and disappeared in his room.

I went to my room, that was on the other side of the hallway, closed the door quietly and slid down at the door. 'This bastard!' I thought. I started getting a headache from all the thought what he might do with her. I got up and started to throw stuff rabidly. I was throwing stuff against the walls, punching them. I took a little glass cup and hold it so hard that it shattered in my hand. Shards and blood mixing on the ground. My hand was bleeding from my palm to my knuckles and everything was seeping to the floor. 'Shit...' I muttered and looked at my damaged hand. Shards where in my palm, some deep, some not deep enough to not get them out with my other hand.
I drove my hand trough my spiky brown hair and sighed.
'I need that cleaned before it infects itself.' i thought to myself and made my way to the bathroom.
I looked into the mirror and looked myself into my black eyes still having this bad headache.
I reached down to get the first aid kit under the sink and took out the tweezers for the shards.
I take a towel and put it in my mouth as a rack to bite on it for pain. I picked one after another until I came do the biggest and deepest one. I tugged on it, screams muffled from the cloth in my mouth. As I got it out tears were flowing out of my 'eyes'. I cleaned the wounds and bandaged it up.
I look into the mirror again. 'I am a mess.' I sighed again.
I returned the first aid kit on its regular spot and got back to my room. I now realized what a mess I made with my enraged outburst.
I decided to tidy up tomorrow because I didn't want to do anything anymore today. So I stripped of my clothes, kept my boxers on and slipped into my bed. I wasn't tired, just exhausted from all the stress with Tord. My mind was also pretty fuzzy from all the alcohol.

I closed my eyes and started to imagine those scenarios with (y/n). Those sweet and naughty images. I pushed down my boxers, enough that my already hard shaft sprung free. I touched my sensitive muscle and imagine it would be her hands that trail up and down my length. I began to pump faster and I growled out in pleasure. "Fucking hell..." I whispered still pumping. My breathing hitched as I felt my climax near. I was sweating and my heartbeats plus my breathing were unsteady.
With one last pump, I arched my back and and threw my head back. I came in my hand an a little bit on the sheets.
"Fuck..." I breathed out. As I was riding out that orgasm, I whipped my hands on some tissues I had near me. I run my hand trough my hair.
I had a weird feeling of someone watching me and it was pretty creepy and awkward. I tossed and turned until this feeling was gone.
It never did.
But I fell asleep into an uneasy sleep.

Tord's pov.:
I will do everything to get rid of that jehovahs witness mother fucker. Even if it's the last thing I'll do before getting sweet sweet (y/n)...