What?!

Your pov.:
I woke up with a massive headache and no memory, wondering why I was in my bed.
'Dear god what happened yesterday?' I thought to myself.
Panic kicked in just now.
'Did I sleep with one of the boys yesterday?! Oh shit...' I screamed internally, blushing a deep red.
I instantly looked down at myself and saw that I still had my clothes from yesterday on. Sighting in relief, I looked around and noticed a glass of water and painkillers on my nightstand. Even a little note stood beside it. It said: "Good morning (y/n). I hope you slept well! I put you some painkillers and a glass of water on your nightstand because I knew that you would get headaches. Inexperienced little girl! Last night rocked and I had a lot of fun playing call of duty and drinking with you. We should do that again sometime soon.
~Thomas"

I blushed a little of this kindness and smiled softly. I threw of the covers, got some clothes to change into and made may way to the shower. On my way I noticed Tord approaching me.
"Good mornin' darling. How've you slept?" He asked with his thick accent.
"Pretty good but waking up was pretty rough." I said while scratching my neck.
"I see. Tom shouldn't have forced you to drink with him." He said with a tone I couldn't describe. And I swear I saw something turning red for a second in his eyes.
"Tom didn't forced me! I stole one of his Smirnoffs because we didn't have anything else to drink except cola and his alcohol. He caught me and offered to play a game with him while drinking." I explained to him to take down that misunderstanding.
" Are you sure about that? He really seemed to get you drunk on purpose to... you know, living out his perverted fantasies?" he said.
"No! He would never! We're just buddy's!"  I said worried of what he was thinking of me and tom.
'' would he never do that? '' he said smirking, dissappearing in his room.
My anxiety level is heading to space right now.
I shouldn't belive tord, should I?
This thought was in my head the entire time showering, getting dressed and heading downstairs.
It disappeared when I saw Tom preparing breakfast for us. It is a moment that I would take a picture of and frame it in my room.
He is flipping the pans with pancakes and bacon so skillfully and with such passion.
He even made scrambled eggs in one of the pans, spicing it up carefully.
He was humming a song that I didn't recognize as I stepped closer.
On the table were 3 prepared coffee mugs with our favorite coffees. Hell, even Tords anime girl on top of the whipped cream is perfekt and I got a little bit of what looks like cinnamon on my cream. I never knew that he could be like that even to Tord.
"Good Morning Tom." I said still a little taken back. I took a seat.
"Good Morning (y/n)! How'd you sleep?" He asked, back still turned to me as he finished cooking.
"I slept pretty well but waking up was rough. Thanks for the medications and the letter. Yesterday was a really nice day." I said blushing a light dust of pink because it was indeed wonderful.
"I know how it is to not being used to drink so much." He said turning around and putting some bacon, pancakes and eggs on some plates, free for all to take. I smelled delicious as hell and it was almost torture to wait for Tord to come and eat breakfast with us.

Tord finally came and we started eating. It was like a tasty explosion for my taste buds! Even the coffee was perfect.
"Wow Tom, I never knew that you could cook! It tastes amazing!" I chirped and stuffed my mouth with some more scrambled eggs.
"Is your cinnamon caramel coffee better then Edds?" He smirked wiggling his eyebrows.
"So you cooked out of jealousy because I complimented Edds cooking?" I said with one eyebrow raised. I could clearly see how flustered he was.
"O-Of course not! I just made it to be kind and and..." he said failing to argue.
"You. Are. Jealous!" I said with a smirk knowing that would bring him into a dead end.
"I. Am. Not. JEALOUS!" He said raising his tone but in a playful way.
"Of course. Of course." I said looking at him dead in the eye, still smirking.
"Alright. I was jealous. But just because I can cook more and better things then Edd can. I am just to lazy to do it. There are you happy?" he said blushing in shame and looking away from me, arms crossed.
"Yes!" I said happily because I won the argument.
Suddenly Tord stabbed his fork and knife into the table, got up forcefully and went upstairs. In that process, his chair fell down with a loud bang and his and my mug spill all the coffee over the table. Tom had his mug in hand so his coffee was fine.
He placed it down and got up shaking in anger.
"What the fuck Tord?!" Tom snapped at him.
Tord stops in his tracks.
"I was just trying to have a nice breakfast with you guys! Hell, even maybe having one day that doesn't include us fighting in front of (y/n)!" He yelled but not in a normal way. His voice was some kind of demonic. His eyes are flickering between black and purple. It was some kind of frightening so I stood up and took a few steps back.
"You are ruining everything and that every. Fucking. TIME!" He screamed the last part, slammed his fist on the table and I swear I could see a pair of pointy teeth.
Tord just scoffed or chuckled the whole time and it ticked Tom off.

"Stop it! Just fucking stop it! I've had enough of this childish bullshit of yours!" I snapped at them.
Both at them turned to me a look of surprise in both of their eyes.
"Tord. Why? Why do you had to ruin this peaceful breakfast? Was it worth to destroy the table and spill my and your coffee? You should appreciate that Tom even tried." I said angry and turned to Tom.
"And you. You should've cleared it out more mature and adult like and don't act like a damn child!" I said as loud as I could.
"I thought we can have a great time together but you proved me wrong! Why do you hate each other so much?!"
Tears were welling up in my eyes and I ran past Tord, up the stairs to my room and locked the door. I didn't want them to see me cry.
I threw myself onto the bed and started crying hard, like really hard.
My eyes and head hurted from all the crying. I was shaking pretty hard and made those ugly choking sounds while sobbing. I am not a pretty cryer.
Once in a while I heard a soft knocking on the door or a "(y/n) are you alright?" that I kindly ignored.
I just laid there. Starring at the ceiling drowning in thoughts.
'Hopefully everything will be alright when Edd and Matt come back. Edd can sort out the situation and Matt can talk with me about my problems over some tea.' I thought.

(Time skip)

After about afternoon I got a call from Edd.
"Hey (y/n)! I'm sorry that I didn't called sooner but there are a few complications here." He said.
"Is everything okay over there?" He asked in a serious tone. I stayed silent.
"(Y/n)? What happened?" He knew something was up.
"Tord and Tom got into a fight. Tord broke the table and idk what happened with Tom because his eyes flickered purple. Tom made breakfast for all of us and I thanked him and Tord got aggressiv and the screamed and-" Edd cut me off.
"Everything will be Alright (y/n)." He said in a calm manner.
I took a deep breath to calm myself down, shocking down the tears.
"It's just so scary and exhausting when you aren't around to calm things down. I'm just happy when you're home later." I sighed and chuckled groggily.
"About that..." he said very concerned. My heart skipped a beat.
"We won't come back until next week." He said carefully and maybe even hold his breath, waiting for my reaction.
"What?!"