I should've let you die. His gaze turned murderous as he furrowed his brows at Bowen Winchester's direction, who was trying to get up with the help of his bodyguards. Why did I even waste my time to save you?

For a split second, a sharp pain from his injured arm caused Dean to moan a little. Then he raised his free hand up to cover his wound. His left sleeve was soaked with his own blood. He looked up from his arm and saw his two bodyguards were running towards him.

"Boss, we lost trace of those men. Are you okay?" Ivan asked with a worried tone of voice.

Leo breathlessly apologized, "Sorry boss, that we failed to protect you."

Dean shrugged his shoulder in irritation when he realized the bastard Angelo had already escaped. He was about to scold at his men before he felt someone grabbed his hand gently.

He shifted his eyes and turned around at the same time to see Richard's daughter, Giselle. She was crying. Her tears were ruining her beautiful makeup. He raised his brows in confusion for a second, and then he scanned her body, to see if she was hurting or injured.

She looks just fine, but why is she crying? He wondered as he tried to withdraw his hand away from hers.

She didn't let him go, instead, she apologized while sobbing in between each breath. "I... I'm sorry."

Hearing her weak soft voice, Dean's heart started to flutter. He felt his cheeks began to get warm. He didn't understand what was wrong with his body. Every time he got injured with this girl around, his heart would beat at an unusual pace while his body temperature would rise.

The giggling sounds of Ivan and Leo drew their boss's attention to look at them. He shot those two a threatening gaze before they forced themselves to shut up.

All of a sudden, Richard Chu's voice interrupted. "Giselle, what are you doing?"

Dean felt her grip loosened from his hand before he glared up at the old man in front of him.

Richard swung his daughter, by her arm, to aside, then sent a deadly glare to the man she was talking to. "Mr. Dean Winchester," He grabbed Dean's collar with full strength, and said in a dangerous tone of voice, "I don't know what your motive towards my daughter is, but I would appreciate it if you can stay away from her."

Dean scoffed and replied with a smug look. "You're talking to me as if you are scared, that I would hurt your daughter, Mr. Richard Chu. In fact, I don't have any reasons, to hurt your daughter at all." After that, he grabbed Richard's wrists and pushed him away forcefully.

Glaring at his mother's lover, with his piercing eyes, Dean pondered bitterly to himself while he clenched his teeth.

You do realize, that what you did to me and my mother in the past, was wrong, right? Is that why you are being so overprotective over your daughter? Stupid bastard! If you are scared that I'll be taking your beloved daughter away, then why did you take my mother away from me? You're lucky that I don't fucking kill you today.

He shot Giselle a cold glance when she chose to stand beside her father, instead of him. Dean took a step forward as the urge to punch her father rise inside of him.

"Dean," Bowen Winchester called his son's name in time, to prevent him from starting a big problem. He walked up to his son and then turned towards Richard Chu. With an icy sounded voice, he continued, "Mr. Richard Chu, you didn't have to use strength when talking to my son. I would appreciate it a lot if you don't do it for a second time."

Richard replied, by glaring deadly back at the man in front of him, who once took away the woman he loved. He took a deep breath and then turned to drag his daughter away. Giselle struggled a little in her father's tight grip while her eyes looked up at Dean in apologize.

Bowen flashed a smirk and then turned to give an order to Ivan and Leo. "Take Dean to the hospital, now."

Dean shot a deadly glare at Giselle's back, with hatred, when she chose her father over him, who had just saved her life. Pushing Ivan and Leo out of the way aggressively, he rushed out of the room, passing by the policemen that were sprinting in.

After getting the bullet removed out of his arm, Dean resisted going back to his penthouse. "I told you two, I hate hospital more than anything." He said towards Ivan and Leo in a furious tone as they followed him into his penthouse. The hospital had always been a place that he hated the most. It brought back all of the bitter memories that he had since he was a child. The trauma that grew within that young boy's mind was forever scarred him until now. There would be no day that he could ever forget about how he was once got treated in the patient's bed. "Don't ever take me there without my consent."

Leo sighed out loud and took a seat at the dinner table. He asked with curiosity when he saw his boss took off his shirt, that stained with his own red blood, and threw it into the garbage can. "Boss, why do you hate hospital so much?" Leo wondered out loud while his eyes studied all of the scars that were on his boss's muscular body. Even with that big black cobra snake tattoo on his back, his scars were still visible.

Dean gave Leo a look, and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge, with his free hand. He tossed it to Ivan, to open the cap for him since his other arm was in the cast and sling. "You two are going to die someday with those curiosities of yours." He replied shortly in irritation voice.

Ivan uncapped the water bottle and then held it back to his boss, at the same time he smiled. "Come on, boss. We know you love us. Give us some reason so we can understand you more."

Dean drank up all of the water in thirst before he smacks Ivan with the empty bottle. Ivan faked a painful moan caused his boss to chuckled a little at his ridiculous reaction. Then he made his way to sit on the sofa.

"Boss, are you and that nurse a thing?" Leo asked again before he started to make his way to sit across from Dean.

His boss pulled out the gun from the back, and placed it onto the glass coffee table, in front of him. Dean didn't say anything besides glancing up between the two curious cats in front of him. Leo and Ivan saw the gun before they wasted no time to bowed down towards their boss and said, "I guess, it is time for us to go back home now. Have a good night, boss."

The two men exited the penthouse, quickly without hesitation, leaving Dean alone. He sighed out loud when the big empty room was all quiet again.

He took a look at his injured arm before the image of Giselle replayed in his head.

The sound of her crying had been bothering him. He didn't understand the reason why she cried. She seemed fine to him, but she cried. She even took his hand to hold, even though, she was so mad at him the other night that he broke into her house.

He thought she hated him. The way she looked at him that night was full of anger and fear. She even blamed him that he was hurting her people.

For some reason, today, her eyes showed a different side of her to him. He couldn't describe what it was because he had never experienced anything like that before. Nobody had ever looked at him the way she did. Nobody had ever asked him if he was okay in a tone that he never heard of.

What am I to her anyway? Does she hate me like everyone else too?  Dean took a deep breath and then pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation.

He groaned out loud and then shifted his position to lay his back onto the sofa. He closed his eyes as he tried to recall all of the memories he had of her. Last time, that pair of eyes was as if they wanted to kill me. This time, it was different. I want to know... What is she thinking?

Or, is she plotting something against me that I don't know?

Because if she does, then I can't guarantee what I'll be doing to her either.

I don't know. I just hate her.

All of a sudden, Dean took a pillow from the sofa and threw it onto the floor while he cursed out loud in frustration.