~20~Used and Abused

Mulai dari awal

Hour 3

"Are we thereeeee yeeeeeetttt?" Ruy complained. Ricin roared at him, which did little more than confuse him.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

Hour 4

"I spy with my little eye, something.... blue." Ruy started.

Ricin glared at the blue sky, the only thing in sight, and glared at Ruy, his wings flapping a bit faster and wondering how his companion fell in love with this idiot.

Hour 5

"Right but, when you really think about it, the chicken came before- hey, Hey, WOAH!" Ruy gripped onto Ricin's scales as he plummeted, the wind ripping at the and nearly pulled Ruy of Ricin's back. He had no idea how Sophie managed to still hold on during these drops, the feeling of his stomach in his throat was not one he enjoyed. Ricin growled with joy as they plummeted. They soon broke through the cloud cover and towards a pine tree surrounded the field below. They whistled towards the ground, Ruy leaning as close to Ricin in an effort not to get blown off. Just as they were about to crash into the ground, Ricin pulled out his wings, soaring them to fly against the grass and land, rocks and dirt splaying around them.

Ruy pulled away from Ricin panting, his hair a mess, and his wings splayed on the saddle.

"A little bit of warning would have been nice." Ruy snapped. Ricin purred, stretching out his wings. Ruy slipped off the saddle, glaring at his surroundings.

A field, with no Dunmer kingdom insight. It looked like it may be on the edge of Wampanoag territory. The tall pine trees and yellowish-green grass, a running rocky river nearby with a few elk here and there that surprisingly didn't run when Ricin landed.

"This is where Sophie entered the Kingdom?" Ruy muttered to himself. Ricin rolled around in the tall grass, purring and cooeing and just generally being a dork. Ruy pressed his wings close behind him as he explored, trying to figure it out.

Until a hole emptied out from behind him.

Ruy slid his hidden blades out of his gauntlets, Ricin snapping to attention and curling around him protectively, just like he does with Sophie. The hole emptied and poured out into a cavern below him, and two winged figures sped out of it. Ruy held the blades protectively around his face, his stance ready for a fight.