7

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

Bella's pov

A week passed by quickly, honestly this was one of the most relaxing week of my life.

As I no more had to go for another job and could  instead stay with my brother.

Teaching all three of them wasn't tough too, I used to make notes beforehand for them, and they were able to understand the course well now.

Xander was the one who used to pick me up daily and also drop me back to my place.

All three of them came to my bakery each and every day, had there usual cupcakes and then we went off to school.

Cole has now started to like me better, and he talks to me more now.

I guess Xander told them about my past, which would explain why they were even more keen on taking care of me. They made me eat a lot each and everyday.

Cole and Jacob also came by my place one day to meet my little brother, who again loved it. And invited them too for the coming weekend.

Jake was really excited about this dinner. He already loves all three of them, and thinks of them as his older brother.

They too seem to like Jake a lot too, as they play with him, bring him snacks, they also wanted to give him a plays station, but obviously I told them not to. They are already doing so much for me and my brother, I don't want them to spend more.

My mom will finally meet them today, she already knows a lot about them from me and my brother, and is very happy to see both of us like this. She is very grateful towards them and that's why is making them her special dinner tonight.

——————————————————————————

Xander's pov

Today is the day when I'll meet Ella's mother and will have dinner with them.

I am a bit nervous to be honest, but the fact that my other two friends are also coming, helps me a little.

The reason behind this nervousness is the fact that we have never actually had a proper dinner with our family. It's normally all three of us having dinner together or we just eat alone.

Today is the first time we'll have a proper family dinner with her family. Which is a big deal for us.

"Xan, are you ready?" Cole asked annoyed, as both of them have been waiting for me for the past 15 minutes.

"Yeah lets get going" I said while climbing down the stairs.

"I bought a cake and wine, as we shouldn't go empty handed" Jacob said happily. Of course he decided to buy something, whereas Cole and I didn't had any idea that we have to do things like this.

I decided to take my car out for today, as I wanted to keep myself distracted.

We reached right on time, and little Jake and a women who I assume to be her mother opened the door for us.

Ella really looks like her mother, "hello it's so nice to finally meet you Mrs Grey." Jacob started to greet her, and then hugged her. Which was shocking for her as well but she returned it with a smile.

"Oh dear you can call me Tina, I am so happy to finally meet all of you. I have already heard so much about you from Jake and Bella. Come on in" with this we went inside.

Her mother seems so sweet and so welcoming just like her daughter. Which was very new for all of us.

"Hey partner, how are you." Cole said to Jake, both of them have become more close over this week. Cole really loves the kid.

"Ella why don't you make your friends more comfortable, and I'll set the dinner table meanwhile" Her mother said.

"Oh I almost forgot, Jacob bought a cake and wine for dinner, I'll go and get it from the car" I said,

"Gosh, you really didn't had to, Bella go with Xander and help him out" her mother replied.

To this I wanted to say that I can get it on my own but I didn't really mind getting some time with Ella alone so I didn't.

"Can I go instead? If you don't mind Xan" I didn't expect to hear this from Jacob. I don't understand why would he want to go with her instead.

But I don't want to make this a big deal either so I sit down and let him go. But I have a feeling that I'll regret this decision.

——————————————————————————
Hope you liked it💕

——————————————————————————Hope you liked it💕