35 - To The Rescue (2)

"It's not that easy, oppa!"

Nicole smirked as she pointed a gun toward the couple. Key and Eunji took step backwards. 
"Do you think I'm letting you two go that easily? I'm not a fool." She smirked and entered the room. "Guys!" Suddenly, a group of buff guy came in. She motioned toward Key and Eunji and those guys charged toward them.
"Kibum!" Eunji winced as one guy was touching on her wound and tried to pull her apart from Key.
"Eunji!" He yelled and tried to knock down those guys.
"Ouch!" Eunji silently whimpered in pain and clutched on her tummy as that guy pushed to the wall.

Suddenly, the door flung open, revealing the Jung Siblings, Key's besties and Jonghyun's colleagues. They charged toward those guys and started to knock them down one by one. Nicole walked toward Eunji and stand her up before pointing the gun on her temple.
"Stop! Everyone stopped!" Changmin yelled as soon as he spotted his sister in Nicole's arm.
"Stop it, Cole!" Key tried to calm her down. "Just put down the gun. We can talk." He turned to everyone behind him. "Can you leave?" He pleaded. "I need to talk to her." Then everyone left, leaving the three of them in the room. "Let's talk, Cole!"
"There's nothing else to talk." Nicole replied. "We have nothing left to talk after you decided to break up with me for this girl." 
"I'm sorry!" That's all he could said.
"Sorry didn't solve anything." Eunji closed eyes and bit her lips in fear.
"Please stop it!" Key said, tried to persuade her. "Nicole! I'm begging you!" He suddenly knelt down, making everyone shocked. "I'm begging you, Cole! Please!"
"Kibum!" Eunji uttered and shook her head.
"Where's your pride, huh?" Nicole asked and took a deep sigh. "Seeing you love her so much, I give her back." She pushed Eunji to him. 

Just then, she smirked and raised her gun toward Eunji and Key before........

BANG!!!!

"Eunji!!!"