3 : Nicole

Eunji was touring around the house since she's going to be Mrs Kim anytime soon. Just then, she saw a photo of her mother and her soon-to-be mother in-law hanging on the wall. Memories started to flood into her head.

"Eunji-ah!" Mrs Jung said weakly.

"Umma!" Eunji cried while holding her mother's hand.

"Promise us, one thing!"

"Yes!"

"Yunho-ah! Changmin-ah! You know Kim emonim, right?" Mr Jung asked his sons. The boys nodded as tear continued to stream endlessly. "Promise us that when Eunji turns 25, she will marry the Kims' son."

"Nae, appa!" The 3 children chorused as they cried.

"Good! Promise us, Yunho-ah! You have to take care of your dongsaeng." Mrs Jung said. "Changmin-ah! Don't be too naughty and listen to your hyung. Eunji-ah! Listen to your op..oppa!"

"You can't leave us umma, appa!" Changmin yelled.

"Being your parents is the best thing I've done in my entire life." Mr Jung smiled slightly making them cry even more. Few second later, their grips on their children's hand started to loosen up.

"UMMA! APPA!"  Their yelling echoed in the hospital ward. 

Without noticing, a drop of tear streamed on her cheek.

"Are you that happy?" A voice was heard behind her back. She quickly wiped her tear and looked at Key.

"Happy about what?" She asked.

"Marrying me." He answered coolly.

"What makes you think that?"

"Didn't you want this marriage because of money?" He asked as he approached her and pinned her against the wall.

"So what?" She asked.

"I guess you already know that I already have a girlfriend."

"Yes, I'm aware."

"Why don't you cancel this marriage?"

"Money." She replied.

"Exactly what I thought." He said and bent down. "Which good girl would marry a guy that she just meet unless that guy is rich."

"Let me go!" She said and tried to push him.

"I don't want to. I'm called 'Playboy' for a reason." He replied and pressed his lips on her and explored her mouth. She hit him with her fist. He caught it and pinned it on the wall.

"Oppa!" A girly voice screamed behind Key. He broke the kiss and turned around.

"Oh! Nicole!" 

"What are you doing?" Nicole asked.

"Uhhh..."

"Kissing!" Eunji answered.

"Who are you?" Nicole asked as she approached Key and clinged on his arm.

"She's just..." Key was about to answer when Eunji cut him again.

"His soon-to-be wife."

"Yah!" Key yelled.

"Just state the truth." Eunji shrugged her shoulders like she doesn't care. "I guess you are Nicole-ssi, his girlfriend. Enjoy then!" Then she walked away.

"Oppa!" Nicole looked at him with a question look.

"I'll explain to you later." He replied. "How did you come in?"

"I had another argument with your mother again."

"Alright! I'll tell you everything! Come to my room."

"Eunji-ah! Did you see that land leech?" Mrs Kim asked as she saw Eunji.

"Nae? Land Leech?"

"That Nicole girl."

"Ah! I saw her with Key-ssi."

"Come with me! I'll show her who's the best wife for my son." Mrs Kim took her hand and headed to Key's bedroom.

"Kibum-ah! Come out!" Mrs Kim knock on the door.

"Wae, umma?" He opened the door and asked.

"Get that land leech out."

"Umma! I told you not to call her like that."

"But she's a leech that always clinging on you." Then Nicole came out and smirked.

"What do you want omonim?" She asked.

"You have no right to call me omonim. I'll never approve your relationship." Mrs Kim said and glared at her.

"Between us, it's love." Key said.

"If you call the love on the bed of yours, then you must love every single girl who sleep with you."

"Umma!" Key said. Eunji who was quiet the whole time. She had no idea what this family was quarreling about.

"Listen, Kibum! I don't approve your relationship with her. And the only girl that I approve to be your wife is Eunji." Mrs Kim said as she pulled Eunji to stand beside her.

"I want to marry the girl that love me, but not my money." Key said and looked at Eunji like she's a virus.

"Kibum!"

"Emonim!" Eunji started to speak. "I think it's enough. Just leave them."

"Huh?" Mrs Kim asked confusely.

"They're adults. I think they should know what to do and what not to do. I'm going to be his legal wife anyway."

"Do you think that I'm really marry you, huh?" Key asked which made Nicole smiled.

"She's going to marry you for sure, Kim Kibum." Mrs Kim said proudly. "Choose between this leech and me. If you want to cancel this marriage, get out of this house."

"Umma!"