10 - Lost

One month later,

"So, Chief Kang! Who is our model for this photoshoot?" Eunji asked as she looked at Cheif Kang who was her group leader for this project.

"You'll see!" He said and smiled. "Just wait! Don't be rushed, pregnant lady!"

"Cheif Kang!" She whined. Before he replied, a female voice cut off.

"Sorry! I'm late!" Eunji and Cheif Kang turned around and Eunji was the most shocked.

"Nicole!" She muttered.

"Hi, Cheif Kang!" Nicole greeted. "Oh, hi Designer Jung! Oops! Should I say Designer Kim?" 

"Whatever you please, Nicole-ssi!"

"It's a really great honor to get to wear Designer Kim's clothes!" She exaggerated. Seeing the tension aura, Cheif Kang decided to stop them and started his work.

After the photoshoot,

"Good job, everyone!" Cheif Kang said after everyone cleaned up the studio and they started to leave. And only Eunji and Nicole were there.

"It must be great to be a Kim, right, Eunji-ssi?" Nicole asked and smirked.

"I think so!" She replied without looking at Nicole, just focused on her belonging.

"But I need to tell you one thing." She started off, but Eunji still didn't face her. "Jung Eunji! I'm talking to you!"

"I'm listening here!"

"Look at me!" She grabbed Eunji's arm and turned her around. "Listen! Don't ever think that having this baby could tie Key cause it didn't work. The one who he love is ME and only ME. Remember that? And I'm not going to let you be a happily legal wife. Keep that in your mind!" Leaving a last glare at Eunji, Nicole walked off with an evil thought on her mind.

Finally, it's time for lunch. She head toward the lift and pressed the button of the lift, like it seemed to take forever to open, Eunji decided to use the staircase. She walked down in her heels. So, she grabbed the rails to support. Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands pushed her from behind. She slipped and rolled all the way down and landed on the cold, hard floor. She clutched her stomach and yelp in pain. She spotted blood on the floor and her skirt stained with blood. Because of the pain, she cannot get up. She reached her bag and searched for her phone before dialing Key's number.

"Please pick up!" She mumbled tiredly and her vision became blurry before everything went black off.

Key heard his phone rang. After seeing the caller ID, he ignored it.

"She's so annoying!" He muttered and focused back on his job.

While Key was having lunch with his friends, his phone rang again.

"Yeoboseyo?" He said.

(Yeoboseyo! Am I talk to Mr Kim Kibum?) The girl voice said through the line.

"This is Kim Kibum."

(Mr Kim, I'm calling from Seoul Hospital. It's about...)

Key parked his car in a small space in one-go like a professional. He ran toward the emergency room, just seeing Naeun and her brothers.

"Where is Eunji?" He asked while panting.

"Still in there." Changmin replied.