Suddenly, the doctor came out and everyone ran toward him.

"How is she?"

"She lost too much blood. We couldn't save the baby, but the mother is safe. We're really sorry." 

Key fell on his knees and everyone looked really depressed.

Key walked into the room where Eunji was staying while her brothers was outside. She was lying peacefully on the bed. He took a seat near her bed and took her hand. He closed his eyes, felt regret.

If only he pick up her call

If only he pay attention on her

If only he care about her

If only he's not being like a jerk

None of this was happened.

After a while, Eunji opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Key buried his face in her palm. She stirred a bit, making Key looked at her.

"How is my baby?" She asked while slowly sitting up.

"Eunji!" He said. "I'm sorry, but.....the baby didn't make it." She felt like her world ended.

"You're kidding, right Key?" She asked and tear started to drop. 

"I'm sorry." He mumbled and pulled her into his embrace, but she pushed him away.

"Key! I never ask you to love me. I never ask you to care about me. I never demand anything from you. Why can't you save my baby, huh?" She yelled while hitting him on his chest and her tear flowed endlessly.

"I'm really sorry." He mumbled again. 

"Did your sorry could make thing become better?"

"I'm sorry, Eunji!"

"Go away! I don't want to see you anymore! GO AWAY!" She yelled and threw everything in her sight to him. Yunho and Changmin came into the room when they heard her shouting. Changmin ran to hug her tightly and pat her hair to soothe her.

"It's okay! Oppa is here." Changmin whispered. "Don't be scared, Eunji-ah! Oppa is here!"

"Her condition is still unstable. I think it's better if you leave." Yunho told him. He had no choice, so he left.

"I'm truly sorry, Eunji!" He said again and left the room. 

"Oppa!" She said and cried her heart out. Her brothers just hugged her. "Oppa! Can you take me to our home?" She said through her sob.

"But...." Changmin protested.

"Please, oppa! I'm begging you." Changmin and Yunho looked at each other before nodding.

Key stood in front of the door for a long time. He heard everything she said. The moment when she crying, screaming and hitting him kept replaying again and again in his mind. 

It was his fault. He was her husband. 

Why is he being like this? Why did he always hurt her?

Then his mother came.

"Kibum-ah! How is Eunji?" Mrs Kim asked.

"Umma!" Upon seeing his mother, he hugged her immediately. "I'm sorry, umma! I'm sorry. It was my fault." He said and began to cry. 

"It's okay, Kibum-ah!" She comforted her.

"If I answered her call, none of this is going to happen."

Then someone grabbed him from his mother and pushed him against the wall.

"You bastard!" Changmin yelled at him and punched him.  He just heard the truth from Key's mouth. "Why don't you answer her call, huh?"

"Changmin!" Yunho and Mrs Kim tried to hold onto him. "Stop it!" Yunho told him.

"We're in hospital, Changmin-ah!" Mrs Kim added.

"Hyung! Let me go!" He freed from Yunho's grip so easily.

"You jerk! What have she done to you? Why are you treating her like this?" Key didn't fight back because everything that Changmin said was truth.

"Changmin-ah!" Yunho tried again.

"Oppa!" Eunji came out, hold the door to support her and whimpered. "Stop it!" She mumbled tiredly. No one could hear her. "Oppa!" She tried to yell before she felt dizzy and collapse on the floor. 

The last thing she heard was everyone was calling her name.