Marlboro Black

Irene's POV

"People are judging me for smoking cigarettes. Especially because I am a woman. They always say that it does not fit into my angelic face. But how can I stop my addiction when you are the cause of it?" I said while puffing smoke of my favorite menthol cigarrete Marlboro Black.

"why is it my fault of your addiction?" seulgi asked me while kissing my bare shoulder.

"because it is the taste of your lips when we first kiss and it is very addicting for me. Every time I miss you I light a stick to remember the taste of your lips." I faced her and kissed her passionately.

"then why are still smoking even if I am with you?" she questioned me.

"I become addictive to it and now I cannot stop my addiction to just like my addiction to you." She chuckled at me.

"I am addicted to you too babe even if it is bad for the both of us I cannot stop myself from having you by my side." To that we started to make love. Is it love or is just lust?

My relationship with Seulgi is like a cigarette we both know that It is bad for the both of us but we cannot stop from tasting each other. Because we already have our own partner.

End

Marlboro Black is my favorite cigarette but I already quit smoking by the help of vaping. I am not promoting any vice but you can always do an alternative until you can quit your addiction.