Destined

Seulgi's POV

A break up is still a break up even if you end up in good terms. Irene and I break our relationship in really good reason. We fell out of love that simple we're just there for convenience, for physical attention and need. Yes we're still happy about staying side by side but we are not in love anymore. We remained a very good friends nothing more nothing less.

"Irene your here how are you?" I great my ex girlfriend who's sitting inside the Cafe.

"Oh I'm fine hoe about you Seulgi?" After she asked me she offered to me to sit beside her Wich I greatly accepted.

"I'm fine. You know work is still stressful, oh by the way they will be sending me to Taiwan for atleast one year. You won't see me for a while." I said it to her like it's nothing serious but.

"That's great for you. I'm happy you that you'll gonna have a great opportunity for to grow morein the field.  I'll be also moving to the city to have a great opportunity."

I give a meaningful smile to Irene. "I guess this will be our last meeting for a while Irene"

"Yes it will be I'll gonna miss you Seulgi" She hugged me and I give her also a hug

"I'll gonna miss you too Irene take care."

We move separate ways no communication not even message each other. Now I have a Taiwanese girlfriend named Tzuyu. She's very beautiful woman and very tall. We're just over a year now. I like her but love not sure about that. There's a fine line between liking and loving a person. But I can't cross thay fine line maybe there's something I'm looking for.

"Seulgi my friend invited to go to Korea I think it's a good Idea to come with me for some vacation. And you can visit you're old friends."

"Ok I'll gonna take a two week off to rest" she smiled at me and kissed me.

I filled out some forms for the leave and it got approved. Korea here I come.

Irene's POV

It's been long time since I've moved to the city. And it's been a while since I saw my love of my life Seulgi. Yes we both fall out of love but after we broke up that's when I realized that I still love her. But I heaard that she's now have a girlfriend. I can't blame her she's away, alone and single. And it have been soo long since we break up. Yes there's always a a place in my heart for Seulgi.

"Irene can you come to my party next weekend I promise it will be fun." This is Lisa she's one of my colleagues. Her girlfriend Jennie kim is my Best friend.

"Common Irene let's go. You should look for a partner in that party." Jennie said. They dont know that about my past they only know that I don't do relationship.

A week has passed and now it's weekend. I've weared a plain black long sleeves with whit skirt.

Talking to some of people and friends socializing with ssome of the people and now a couple entered the place but a girl caught my eyes. A beautiful bear entered with her girlfriend. We locked our eyes and she gave me her eye smile. It felt like melting my heart. She approach me.

"Hey it's been years since we met." She hugged me and whispered "I really missed you."

"I missed you pull out of the hug I think your girlfriend is getting jelous." I whispered softly to her.

"Hi I'm Irene Seulgi's friend I think your her girlfriend it's nice to meet you." I rreach out my hand and she did the same thing.

"I'm Tzuyu Yes I'm her girlfriend Nice to meet you Tzuyu."