The Angel and The Devil

Falling for the devil

Irene's POV

They all say that I'm an angel and she's the devil.

I am Irene the so called angel. Not just because of my angelic face and appearance. But also my attitude towards people. They say that I'm kind hearted.

She's Seulgi they called her as the devil. She's arrogant, play girl, almost all of the bad characteristics that can be describe to a person she has it. Or does she?
P
She's the most beautiful nightmare that anyone can dream of. Rummor says that she's really good in bed. But who am I to say it because I never slept with her nor will never sleep with her.

"Oh what does the most beautiful angel doing here." Seulgi questions me about being here at her what so called "hideout".

"I have a favor to ask from the devil itself." I smirked at her. Oh by the way we are college students.

"A favor from the devil huh." She scanned me from head to toe and smirked. "Do you know what is the price for asking a favor from me?"

"Oh common Seulgi it's simple you are just assigned to be my partner to our project so please can you cooperate just for once." I rolled my eyes to her.

"Oh I didn't know Irene the so called angel is so feisty I like it." She smiled. I know she's called the devil but god blessed her with the cutest smile I ever seen.

"And I never knew the devil has sa great smile." I'm straight forward as hell right now.

"They always say I'm God's favorite. That's why he gives me the most charm."

"Alright I know so are you going to help me or I'm just gonna leave you?”

"Ok I'll help just because you are too beautiful to resist."

"And you are too tempting to play with. Let's go so that we can finish our project." I said and lead her to the library and.

"Oh the angel wants to play with the one and only devil." I just ignore Seulgi's statement.

We worked together for our project. I was observing her very carefully to see if she's doing her job. And to my surprise she is doing a great job on it. She's not that bad at all she's cooperative with works.

"Seulgi do you want to take a lunch first? You know it's already past the lunch time and we didn't take our lunch." I suggested to her.

"Oh I thought you will never ask. Let's go let's eat together and go back to work after that." She's not that bad to be honest. Or is she just hiding it from me.

We are now at the cafeteria and well I called it we are the center of attention at the cafeteria. Because the so called angel is with the so called devil.

"Hey look at them are they friends?"
"No I think Seulgi is trying to torture Irene."
"I've heard that they are partners for a project. Maybe that's the reason why they are together." That's what people are talking about.

Seulgi stand up and about to leave the table. "Sit down and eat." I said firmly while munching my food.

"But everyone one is talking some shits about me I don't want you to be become part of my trouble."

"Sit I don't care we are her because we want to eat and we have a reason to be together why bother about none sense things?"

She sat back down and started to eat again. "Don't you have any friends Irene? Why did you accept my proposal."

"Uhm I have three close friends."

"Why aren't you friendly and helpful towards others?"

"Yes I am like that but it doesn't mean they are my friends already. I choose my friends wisely."