Every one looked shocked , Andrea sat down because she know she cant do better than that. The teacher looked impressed.

Biine sat next to Yugyeom again.

"So , What do you think?"

"Wow! When did you start dancing?! When you were born!"

"Naah , i started when i was 5 years old"

"Im sure you love dancing !"

"You have no idea!"

Next , the teacher showed them a choreography 2 times , and gave them a challenging look.

" Who memorized it?!", No one got up .

"If i didnt break my leg I would have showed him"

"Dont worry I'll do it for you"

Biine got up and went to the teacher.

"I guess Yugyeom broke his leg and Biine took his place, show us what you got"

Biine went to Andrea and took her cap and put it on.

Every one, except Andrea, started clapping , and the teacher is one of them.

"You memorized only after seeing it 2 times!"

Biine took off the cap , threw it to Andrea and fixed her hair. Andrea got up.

"I did memorize it too!"

" You sure about that? You always say the same thing but you never get them right, but go ahead"

Andrea started the first but got confused and sat back mad while Biine turned to Yugyeom laughing.

"I made my first enemy!"

The teacher showed the class some moves to learn and started passing around them , he then went to Yugyeom and sat next to him.

"What did the doctor say?"

"He said that i need to rest for at least a year"

" A year!! But werent you gonna audition for JYPEntertainment next month?!"

" I have two friends that are gonna audition next year, I'll audition with them"

"Okay , I believe in you . But dont let your body forget how to move, only your leg is broken , the rest no"

He patted Yugyeom's shoulder and got up and started clapping to get the class's attention.

"That will be all for today! We will meet next time dont be late! I'll give you a home work! i want you to make a choreography , an original one with steps i have never seen! you may all leave.Biine stay i need you"

All the students except Yugyeom and Biine left. The teacher went to them.

"Biine did you think about auditioning in one of the entertainment companies?"

Biine looked at Yguyeom then at the teacher and shook her head.

"You should! Yugyeom , tell her about JYP , SM and YG , you have the talent ! If i had a company i would put you two in a sub group! with both you in different groups and as soloists too! But too bad I dont.. so think about it , dont waste your talent like me okay ! go now !" He smiled at them left.