Chapter 11:

The girls arrived to JB's working place to find the control center manager already there. They hid and watched JB working and his fat boss acting as if he cares and watching how the work is going so that the manager wont suspect anything.His boss arrived to him.

"Jaebeom! why are you working without gloves ?! and where did you throw your safety helmet again!this is the 10th time im giving you a new one! well , go to my office and you'll new find new ones in the closet! bring for you and all the others who just arrived. as you can see sir we start work now and not all of them are fast enough to wear the safety gear"

JB brought the safety gear , took what he needs and threw the others at the floor . The control center manager looked around then looked at the boss again.

"But from what we heard , they never   wore their safety gear not just today"

"no sir ! they are always working with it, but there are some that doesnt like using them. so we offer them and they do as they want"

"Its a part of this job! there is no as they want! its your job to force them to wear it !!"

"Of course sir! from now on i'll force them. I'll go and give it to them since that lazy guy didnt give them"

"since everything is okay now ill go now"

the boss slmiled and went to the workers .Biine and Rym looked at each other.

"Is he out of his mind ?!"

"He is waiting to hear that someone died here !"

Biine went to the manager and pushed his shoulder .

"Are you out of your mind?!!you're not doing your job ! should i remind you that 2nd chance doesnt exist in your job!! because these workers who have families to feed can get hurt any second!! just because he acted nice infront of you you believed him ?!!"

"Who are you to talk to me like this?!! and he gave them the safety gear and that is enough!"

They both looked at the boss who is walking between the workers and cheering them on.

"Look at his play and keep it in your mind !because when he gets fired you'll get fired as well ! and you'll both need this play to get money from passerbys ! and you didnt even ask him about the working time! they are humans!!"

"I'll check another thing"

the manager looked at the workers but his gaze stopped at JB and went to him, he pat his back wich made jb to slightly groan from pain.

"You have back problems?! .. but to work here you need to be fully healthy! didnt you read the contract?!!"

"We dont have contracts , and i got sick by working here"

The manager was shocked and JB continued his job.

"What?!! you're working without contracts?! and why you didnt take a break to get better!!"

"He wont give us breaks"

"stop working! its illegal to work without contracts and you should have called us and infromed us to change the boss here !! i told you to stop ! all of you stop ! this factory is closed for now until we find another boss !!"

They all stopped and looked at him.

"Im really sorry but you have to stop working ! and you go to the office i have a word with you" he glared at the fat boss. JB continued working.

"I dont care , i need this job , ill keep working here with this boss i dont mind"

Biine whisperd to Rym "go hide !"

She went to them." I can find jobs for all of you"

JB glared at her while the other workers looked at her puzzled .

"What are you doing here!!?"

" how can you find jobs for all of us"

"Iam in a picnic .." Biine rolled her eyes at JB then looked at the workers .

"i'll start a project, all of you will get jobs , that will not hurt you nor tire you. and you'll get well paid i promise ,because i know its hard for you to take care of your families"

The workers looked pleased at her words .

"And when are you gonna start this project?! or are you just trying to play us"

"No dont worry , ill open a restaurant , it'll be big and it will need a lot of workers , some in the kitchen and others as waiters , so please , if you want to work write your names in a paper"

Biine looked at JB who ignored and continued lifting the bags.

"JB come on !! Why are refusing my help!!"

JB kept ignoring her so she went to him and took the bag from him , but it was too heavy for her which made her fall .

"Are you out of your mind?! i dont want to work for you ! nor for your father! leave me alone! "

At that moment the control manager came out .

"We'll keep this boss until we find another one , so if you want to keep working you are free , if not your job will still be available when the new boss comes"

"What?!! why!!,, did he pay you when you were in his office?!!"

"Miss, please stop i dont want problems , i'll change him when i find a new one , now all of you go finish your work"

Biine glared at him and all the workers went back to their work, one of them went to her.

"When the jobs gets ready you know where to find us"

He went back to work and Biine looked at JB.

"Im not thinking about you, im thinking about your mother, how she is feeling when she sees he son works all night , comes home at the morning , sleeps for one hour then goes to school, he is young but have back problems , mom always told me to help people when I can, so that they can be happy, and their families happier..I'll start with you .."

"Dont worry , i think about my mom , i dont need you to think about her" JB went to his work while Biine went to Rym and started pulling her home.

"Dont tell him that you are part of this, He will be mad at me , i dont want him to be mad at you"

"What?!! and you'll get to suffer from his anger alone"

"Its nothing i cant handle dont worry"

"Hey but stop pulling me i can walk alone !! well at least you'll help people with your project even if JB doesnt want to"

"I need your help with everything!! tomorrow we ditch classes and we will look for places for sale !"

"Okay okay! there is a big restaurant which was recently closed , it is in the forest! a very beautiful place, you wanna check it first?!"

"Forest?! yes please !"

"Deal! so we'll go there at 5am so that we will watch the sunrise ! It looks magical there!"

Biine started jumping and clapping while Rym laughed at her , they went back home and sneaked in quietly .without Rym's noticing Biine drank sleeping pills.

"Good night Biine ! wake up and woke me up too "

"Good night!"

Rym slept right away , but Biine kept staring at the ceiling , having a hard time to sleep...