(2) Play with your food

Start from the beginning

I shake my head and continue eating. He better not drains this one dry; we're running low on virgin humans. Just as the human heart slowed to the brink of death. He retracts his fangs leaving her limp body to collapses on the floor. A maid drags her away as he licks his lips clean.

"Where are the guys?"

"Damian is with his whores. Aurora and Theron humping like fucking bunnies."

"Jealous?"

"Hell no! Don't even joke about that dude."

I snicker at him while the maid clears my plate away. A human, virgin, Ab negative, my favourite. Or more like a preference.  She kneels beside me submissively, tips her head back, allowing me access to her delicate neck. "And Skylar and Sirius at it too?" I opt for her wrist instead. Savouring the taste of her warm sweet blood, streaming down my throat.

"Do they ever stop?" he rolls his eyes.

I withdraw my fangs," Leave."

"Yes master," she bows and scurried away like the scared frail little human she is.

"They are newly mated. What do you expect?"

"Lucky we can't reproduce," he shivers at the thought.

"Speak for yourself."

"Royal and part wolf. That doubles your trouble. Sucks for you."

"Remind me again why I keep you around?"

"I wonder that same thing." Damian strolls in his leather pants and arms around two females in red silk robes.

Damian loves his whores as long as I have known the guy. He spent half his life in brothels. But I can't deny the man is a genius when it comes to weaponry and explosives. He can build a bomb from scratch and there isn't a place he can't break in or blow up.

" Now look what you did Nyx you made the man wonder. I can see smoke coming out his ears already,"

Damian glared hard at him. Ace winks cheekily.

"Good morning," Aurora giggles as Theron her beloved twirls her.

Aurora was once human until she met Theron. Who turned her over half a century now. He wasn't much of a talker, but the man is one hell of a hunter and tracker. Known to be the best in the world. Aurora owns a lot of her skills from him, but the female was a killer with a crossbow. Her archery skills were excellent, and she was a walking encyclopedia on all thing supernatural. Altogether they made a perfect team, and no one escapes their clutch.

"Morning sweet cheeks," Ace winks at her.

Theron hiss at him, "Don't make me break that pretty face of yours."

"I'm touched you think my face is pretty. But unless you're sharing her-"

Theron growl cutting him off with eyes flashing crimson and fangs elongating. Aurora jumped in between the two vampires and wrapped her arms around her beloved neck, "Don't let him get to you. You know I'm yours," she coos to calm him.

Theron buried his head in the crook of her neck while inhaling her scent to calm himself. I shake my head at Ace, and he shrugs.

"Must you always provoke him?" Sirius strolls in with his arms around his beloved Skylar shoulders.

"Yes," he confirms wickedly.

"When he beats the shit out of you, I won't be there to save you," Sirius teased and tug Skylar on his lap. She giggles and he presses his lips to her mark earning him a soft moan.

They've been mated for almost two-decade now and you'd think it was yesterday. Sirius is known for his very refine torturing devices and a mad ingenious doctor. Like Ace and I, he's the only one who shared our deep love for pain and destruction. That is until he met her. He's still the same man. But his first love for inflicting pain and suffering; took a back seat for the undying love he feels for his beloved.

Skylar is the only other hybrid in the group. Part witch and part vampire. Like me, we both can survive on human food and blood. Sirius rescued her when she was literally being burnt at the stake. He abetted her in slaughtering her entire coven. That very day they mated while the blood of her formal coven was still warm.

"Who says I need help? I can take him."

"That broken jaw the other day suggests otherwise," Everyone snickers, and he shot me a glare.

"I was drunk, and you guys broke up the fight before I had a shot!" He defends sounding more like whining.

"My prince. Duke Bryce request another audience. He says it's urgent." The maid informs me in a timid voice.

"Send him in," I grumbled. That man thinks everything is urgent. I don't see why father tolerates him.