"You're cheesy," she crinkled her nose at him. Which made him grin like a fool. A happy fortunate fool.

"What should we call him?" she asks excitingly while cooing at her bundle of joy.

"Octavius the fourth," he proclaimed proudly.

She huffs playfully and rolls her eyes at her beloved.

"What's wrong with that? I thought you love my name," he frowns and fake hurt.

"There is enough Octavius in the world. Isn't that wright my wittle baby. Daddy's silly," the child smiles at the sound of his mother honey-sweet voice and made bubbles with his mouth. Octavius and Kayli awed at the child with so much love.

"Look Tav he's smiling at-" she grimaces and groans in pain, handing the baby to him.

He cradles the child in his arms and asks in a worried tone, "Kayli? My love, what's wrong?"

"I don't know-" A loud shrieking scream left her mouth. The child began to cry with the heavy stench of blood permeating the air.

"Doctor!!" Octavius bellowed in fear, handing the child off to a midwife. The doctor began barking orders, as he lifts her shift with her legs parted. Blood and more blood pouring out of her.

"What's happening?!! What's wrong with her?!!!" he held her protectively, as she screams from the pain and cried in his arms.

"I don't wanna die Tav," she cries. The midwives hurrying back and forth with bloodied towels and hot water. It was chaotic as her distressing screams got louder.

He kisses her forehead over and over comforting her," You're not dying! You'll be fine. We-" A shrilling scream cuts him off. And with one last gulp of air, her heart stopped. So did his. A pain, a cruel merciless fierce pain crashed over him as he cradled her to his chest.

" NO!! NO!!! NO!!!!" he roars ferociously. The doctor and midwives all shaking in fear as they watch their king brek.

"Do something!!" He roars at the doctor. Eyes crimson and fangs elongated in a terrifying way that would give you nightmares for life.

"I-I- can- My-" Octavius claws wrapped around his throat. The midwives squeals and coward away.

"You said she would be fine! You said this was normal!" he hisses venomously.

"We-we thought we stopped the b-bleeding, but it r-rupture-" Octavius heard enough and tore the doctors head off.

The midwives scream in horror, fleeing the bed-chamber. The child cries ring through their room, as the fuming feral king stared at his still beloved. Her white shift bunched around her hips with blood soaking the sheet beneath her. Lean legs parted with her warmblood oozing down her thighs. Those beautiful rare azure blue eyes glazed over, dull, and lifeless. The warmth from her skin fading with her lips parted slightly.

The pain made him collapse to his knees with an urge to rip his own heart out. It burned like hellfire, with a stabbing agonizing ache in his soul. Waves and waves of searing pain crashed over him, leaving him crippled and in pure agony. Every single cell, every fibre, every inch of him screaming from the scorching fire. He felt his veins burst with acid pumping out of them and into his very core. The harsh heat faded away to an icy paralyzing numbness, freezing his dead heart.

The child screaming got louder, pushing him over the edge. Octavious flew over to the baby with his claw out. He raised his hand but an inch away from his throat, the child opens his eyes. Octavius froze and backway falling to his knees. His shoulder slouched with his tears running down his cheeks. He tugs his hairs relentlessly, with his agonizing sobs rippling through his body, as he wails out in despair.