Chapter 20

(Ashely's POV)

I've been sitting at home for the past few weeks. How could Mitch be dead? We didn't plan for that to happen. I didn't tell that stupid ignorant girl to kill him. I told her to torture him to get answers. Answers that I needed to know. But now... Now he's dead and I'll never know the answers from my past.

*flashback to before Jasmine and Mitch were dating*

"Mitch! Stop it!" I laughed into my mic.

Mitch and I were playing the Hunger Games with Jerome and Ryan.

"No! Ryan! Don't kill me!" I pleaded.

Mitch jumped in front of me and killed Ryan.

"Yaaaas! Thanks Mitchhhh!" I wooed.

I run up behind Mitch and killed him too. Now all I need is to kill Jerome...

I run to the top of the mountain but I didn't make a jump so I fell off the mountain and died.

"I AM THE HUNGER GAMES CHAMPION!" Jerome cheered after the Death Match.

"Thanks for watching guys and don't forget to slap that like button with your forehead. We'll see you next time. Byeeee!" Mitch did his ending.

Ryan hung up on Skype and me, Jerome, and Mitch were left.

"Mitchhhhhh I miss you!" I chuckled

"I miss you too Ashely!" Mitch said.

"What about me?!" Jerome asked.

"Nope."

"So Mitch, how about that girl yesterday who came over when I met Sarah for the first time? Don't think I didn't see you looking at her." Jerome laughed.

Girl? What other girl? There is not other girl besides me! I'm the only one for Mitch.

"Mitch... I like you a lot... And I wanted to know if you would like to go out with me." I said quickly and hung up.

He texted me "maybe ;)"

"What does that mean?" I texted back.

"Yes :)"

So Mitch and I are now dating! I couldn't be happier!

*fast forward 2 weeks*

"Ashely, I'm sorry but we need to break up. I can't really talk about it... I'm sorry. Goodbye." And he hung up on the phone.

It's official. I hate Mitchell Hughes.

*flashback ends*

He broke up with me for no good reason. He loved me before that Jasmine girl. He needed to pay.

Mitch paid his life.