Chapter 16

(Sarah's POV)

I run until I trip in front of a room labeled 9G. I walk in there just to hide.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

I take a closer look to the person who I lying there and I saw someone I didn't expect to see....

"Sarah?!" I hear Jerome yell down the hall.

I run out of the room. I can't keep this hidden forever but I can keep it hidden for now...

"Jerome... I just want you to know that... That I..." Just forgive him already...

"I can't forgive you..." Why did I say that?!

"Sarah look... You need to understand..."

"Understand what?! I understand that you cheated on me!" I sobbed.

"I was drunk..." Jerome reached out to touch me.

"So? What gives you the right to cheat on me just because I'm not there? That's right. Nothing." I turned away from him.

"Sarah-"

"I think you should leave."

"Sarah-" Jerome gasped

"Don't just leave the hospital. Leave my house. Leave Sophia and Isabella alone. I want them to grow up without you..." I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"You can't be serious..." He started to cry.

"I'm dead serious. Can't you see I'm hurt?! I'm in pain Jerome. My life... My life was perfect without you. Ever since I met you my life has been miserable..." My blonde hair stuck to my face.

I run back into the room where he is...

+++++++++++

"Hey baby..." A female voice says.

"What...?" I say

"I want you..."

"I-I can't..." A male voice says.

That voice belongs to Jerome.

"Yes you can. She's dead. It's not cheating..."

Dead...?

"Yes it is!" He yells at the girl.

The girl comes walking up to me. It's the girl that was talking to jerome that one day...

"He's mine. I'm having his baby. You're not good enough for him. You're ugly, fat, worthless piece of shit. You'll never ever reach his expectations a of wife." She grabbed my jaw.

And just like that she disappeared...

I wake up in my bed. Jerome is besides me. I'm only wearing my under garments. I wake him up.

"Jerome?" I whispered in his ear.

"Mmmm..." He moaned.

"Jerome... what happened last night?" I asked.

"Um... We-we had anger sex I think." He was waking up.

Does this mean I forgive him?

•••••
I'm going to post on Fridays again.

-Sarah
XOXO