Chapter 27

(Sarah's POV)

I finally got out of the hospital and the first thing I do is start wining to Jerome.

"Jeromeeeee..." I wined.

"Whhhaaaaaat" he imitated me.

"I'm hungryyyyy!"

"Okay baby girl. Where do you want to go?" Jerome asks me.

I decided to go to Red Lobster. When we got there I dared Jerome to ask the waiter for raw fish. He did and the waiter actually brought it! I was dying. A bacca needs their raw fish. Jerome also asked for a side of parmesan cheese and I was just sitting there laughing hysterically. Sophia was giggling too.

*after dinner*

We went back to his parents house and I was immediately pulled into an embrace by Jerome's mother. She asked me if I was okay and I said yes. Jerome and I decided not to tell his parents what happened. He took me to his room and instantly threw me into the wall and started kissing me. He found my sweet spot on my neck and I started to moan slightly.

"Sorry to break this moment, but I left my car at the bar." I pulled away.

Jerome sighed. "Ugh fine."

"Yayyyy" I cheered.

"But you know we're finishing later!" Jerome yelled as he was walking down the stairs.

Jerome and I got into the car. Sophia stayed home. The car ride was a little too quiet so I say up and grabbed Jerome's free hand. Then I leaned over the kissed him.

"Mmm. What was that for?" He said, breaking away from the kiss.

"I just love you so damn much." I smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you too."

When we got to the bar, I saw my car but I also saw Sam's car. I walked to her car and she wasn't there. Good thing Ryan and his girlfriend left. I didn't want them to be here. Especially since I was drugged. The doors were still open and when I walked in, Sam was there drinking water in the corner.

"Sam!" I called out.

She looked up at me, then back down. But her head turned toward a dark hallway. Sam is never scared like this.

Then she whispered...

"Run."