Seulgi smiled as she leaned forward to the mic. "We would like to thank our beautiful families and friends who always believed in us and gave us a lot of strength and support. We would also like to thank Mr. Lee Soo Man, our staff crew, and our SM Family who always supports us as well. And of course, we would like to thank our amazing ReVeluvs," she smiled even more as the fans cheered once again. "Without our luvies I don't think we would be where we are at today. It's thanks to them that we are able to work so hard and come out with new music. Let's stay together for a long time. Thank you."

"Thank you! We love you!" the girls chanted and bowed before walking down from the stage. Seulgi looked up and saw Youngho cheering for her and mouthing congrats bestie!! Her lips curled up into a big smile, but it soon turned into a small frown as she saw Taeyong standing behind Youngho, smiling while cheering for them as well.

"Can we go back to hating each other? I can't stand you being so nice to me, and I definitely can't stand you smiling at me. It's only giving me reasons to not stop liking you... Can you please give me a reason to start hating you again..." she thought bitterly. Her lips formed a thin line and she walked back to her table, recalling her and Taeyong's meeting with Lee Soo Man.

FLASHBACK:

Seulgi opened the door to Lee Soo Man's office and bowed at him. She closed the door carefully and proceeding to walk up to his desk, sitting on one of the empty chairs.

"Isn't Taeyong with you?" Lee Soo Man asked her and she shook her head.

"No... Is he late today again?" she asked, causing Lee Soo Man to chuckle.

"Some things never changed," he shook his head but looked up as he heard a knock coming from the door.

Seulgi turned her head and saw Taeyong walking into the room, bowing to them before sitting on the chair beside her. She straightened her back and brushed her bangs, suddenly feeling uneasy.

"Alright, let's start the meeting, shall we?" Lee Soo Man spoke and leaned back on his chair, looking at Taeyong.

"Why didn't you tell me about Kim Chungha before?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry," Taeyong apologized and bowed once again. "We agreed on keeping it a secret."

"Keeping it a secret is not what I'm disappointed about," Lee Soo Man stated. "I just want to know why you didn't tell me about her when I suggested you to be in a fake relationship with Seulgi?"

"I only began dating Chungha a few weeks after the scandal..." Taeyong trailed off, trying to find his words. "I'm sorry."

Lee Soo Man sighed heavily as he rubbed his nape. "Well, there's nothing we can do now," he said. "People still can't identify the girl on the picture so we're still on the safe side. But a lot of people still believe you are cheating."

"So..." Seulgi mumbed. "What are we supposed to do?" she then asked.

"As much as I want to, I can't release a break up statement since it will be too suspicious and there's a risk that everyone, not only the haters, will start calling Taeyong a cheater." Lee Soo Man answered as a matter of fact.

"However, if more pictures are released it will cause just as much problems. So I think it's the best if you two publicly act like you're still in love with each other. That will show the public that your relationship is still healthy and strong and more people will therefore believe that the girl on the picture is Taeyong's 'cousin' or so."

"No. That way I won't ever get over him... I have to ignore him and this is not helping." Seulgi thought but nodded her head anyway.

"Yes," she and Taeyong answered.