One

The golden autumn leaves glide through the chilly breeze, followed by a dry crunch. The trio, Johnny Appleseed, Guest 1285, and Kodeloot walked quietly to their school. It's late September, early Autumn, it's hard enough being a freshman in high school but it's even more stressful knowing that a whole species was wiped out, leaving one left. It's been a month since the Guests were wiped out and Guest 1285 has been suffering more than ever. Not physically of course, but more mentally. Johnny and Kodeloot couldn't help but feel helpless or pity for their poor friend. They tried to reach out to him, to help cheer him up, but their efforts were in vain. They still couldn't find out how or why Guest 1285 was the only guest left. Robloxians have been acting nicer about the guests' species in general, but the trio knew that this was all to earn sympathy points. Unbelievable. Why would they pretend to be nice when the thing they hated the most was gone? The funny thing is, people wouldn't give a damn about anything until something is gone. However, not only that but, they realized that there has been a significant increase in attacks from myths ever since guests were gone. It's all over the news. Kodeloot recalled some of them.

The Robloxia myth group, The Night Coalition, has declared war against The Days Union.

Mysterious sightings of the presumed 4nn1 have been targeting certain robloxians. Be cautious!

¡Ten cuidado! Dos mitos ha escapado de instalación de contenctinó de mitos y estan escapando a Sisterville.

Who knew that removing something can affect everything.

Kodeloot wished that he lived in Greenville or Sisterville, he knew that those suburbs are very welcoming and wholesome, which is rare considering that everyone is such a jerk. His family can very well afford the move. But then again, he would've never met his two best friends. Despite how they are used to seeing no guests anywhere, they still had an empty, eerie, and dreaded feeling every time they went to school. Guests used to make everything feel normal but now, without them, they felt unease. To put the cherry on top, their high school have a minor problem with bullying and since Bloxburg is relatively close to Friendly, it's no surprise as to why. Friendly's an awful, horrifying place to live in. It might as well be considered the most racist suburb in their state, especially during the 1950s and 60s. Despite that, however, there are some people at their school that are relatively chill and don't give a damn about anything. If only there were more of those people around.
Guest 1285 has a gloomy look on his face. Johnny and Kodeloot knew that he missed his parents very much. Even though they meet them once, they felt as if Guest was raised very well by loving parents, even if he was too oblivious about the outside world. They liked that, it reminded them of their childhood. Johnny and Kodeloot were also blessed with great parents as well, they couldn't imagine how much pain their friend has to endure, waking up every morning with your parents gone. Guest 1285 has been living in Johnny's house ever since Kodeloot volunteered at first but his house was always full from his outrageously huge family. John and Jane Doe have agreed to be his guardians. Johnny and Kodeloot's hearts shattered as their friend was no longer his innocent radiant self. They missed their friend. No one has to be aware at such a young age, how cruel and disgusting the world was. As the bell finally rang for the first period, Guest sighed.

 As the bell finally rang for the first period, Guest sighed