Eight

The walk back to the Roblox HQ was quiet and somber. Builderman can feel angry glares at the back of his neck. The atmosphere was thick and dense, the sky was grey and cloudy- almost as if the spirit of Admin himself is crossed with Builderman's decision. But in reality, it was Builderman's principle and he chose to follow with it. Myths can't be trusted. They're unpredictable and Builderman was not willing to risk it. He would rather play safe than risk it all. Once they opened the door and walked in, Shedletsky was the first one to talk.

"What the hell man? Minish could've told the truth!" Shedletsky raised his voice at Builderman. Builderman calmly looked Telamon in the eye.

"We've discussed this before-"

"No!" Shedletsky protested. "Builderman, I know you always stick to your principles but something.... something about what Minish said seems serious. Builderman don't you sense it too?"

Builderman narrowed his eyebrows, taking Telamon's words in. Despite his beliefs, he does agree with Shedletsky, there is a strange sensation in the air. As if there was some sort of dark entity approaching. But no. He will not back down from what he believes in. So what if his closest friends are unhappy? Protecting Robloxia is Builderman's biggest priority. Admin had given this responsibility to him a long time ago. And he is going to respect Admin's wishes.

"I do," Builderman responded. "But it's just by mere coincidence. Robloxia is already very vulnerable to banned robloxians already."

"It's been a month David!" Shedletsky's voice is a little more than a holler.

Stickmasterluke covered his mouth with a hand. Rarely anyone uses the Admins real names.

"If Robloxia is vulnerable to Myth attacks, why don't you restore the guests back?" Shedletsky asked, waiting for an answer.

"Roblox has-"

"Roblox nothing!" Shedletsky snapped. "You have the power to unban robloxians. Why didn't you do the same for the guests? Our whole responsibility is to protect and keep robloxians happy."

Matt and Stickmasterluke stood there, not knowing what to do. They never seen Shedletsky or Builderman argue with each other, let alone scream at each other. Matt put his hand onto Luke's shoulders.

"Don't worry." He simply stated, his voice quiet. "I'm sure they'll sort this out somehow."

Stickmasterluke just gave a simple head nod indicating that he heard him.

"Builderman," Shedletsky spoke slowly. "We need to discuss this with the others. I think it's time we finally reconsider on what an Admin should do."

Before Builderman can say anything, Shedletsky already turned around and opened the door of the HQ. There was an electric-charged silence, no one uttered a word. Builderman just gave a silent sigh as the rest of the admins entered the HQ. Builderman's face was met with the cold, dry, clean, and crisp air. The receptionist who is sitting at the front desk looked up from his computer only to meet with Builderman's gloomy expression.

"You ok?" He asked.

Builderman just sighed. "Am I a good admin?"

The receptionist straightened his back. "Oh, of course! Why would you think so otherwise?"

"It's just that people aren't happy with my decisions." Builderman stated.

"Well I'm sure you have good reasons as to why." The receptionist then continued to work on his computer again. After a few seconds he looked up again. "Need anything?"

Builderman shook his head. "Nope."

Builderman's uneasiness never dwindled, instead that knot in his stomach was still there. Was he making good decisions? Was he actually trying to help Robloxia? Shedletsky was still angry with him and he doesn't even know why. Yes he did ban someone but why doesn't the other admins understand? It's not like they ever met Admin.