"It's nice seeing you, Doll. I guess you were pretty busy down there," he pointed at the dance floor, where Sehun was standing. His voice could cut glass.  

"Jungkook... I was waiting for you when he..." I started but he cut me off by saying: "It's okay, Lisa. You don't have to explain yourself."

He took a gulp of his drink - it looked like whiskey and I could see how he clenched his hands in anger.  

"Jungkook, I have no intention of explaining myself, I only want to make sure that you don't misunderstand the situation," it took me three steps to reach him and wrap my hands around him. 

He looked frustrated but didn't refuse my hug. Instead he hugged me even tighter and whispered: "I'm sorry. I should have been the one saving you from him and not Tae."

So, this was not about Sehun but Taehyung? O, no, no, no. 

"Kookie, I'm very thankful to Tae who came to "rescue" me but I'm even more thankful to have you by my side now," I tried to get him off topic by pulling him into a tender kiss. 

"He said that he'll get you out of Sehun's hands and at first I thought that it was a good idea since I would probably punch that man in the face, but seeing him bailing you out so smoothly, made me jealous. I'm sorry," he admitted with his whiskey soaked voice.  

I smiled at his halfly drunk face that relaxed a bit from the previous rush of emotions. He was extremely adorable when he was like this. 

"Let's dance," he suggested and before I knew it, we were already walking to the crowded dance floor, passing by dancing couples. 

"Go home with me," he demanded and wrapped his hands around my waist, bringing me closer to himself. 

"I would love to."

He gave me a broad, satisfied smile and closed a distance with a kiss. Once again, I found myself being lost in the moment. He bit my lower lip, asking for an entrance, exploring my mouth with his tongue, slowly. 

I loved it when his slow and loving kisses grew into passionate and lustful ones, but I had to pull back for a bit because we were not alone after all. Dispatch could be anywhere even though this was a highly secured area to where they had minimum possibility of entering. 

"Hello, lovebirds," Jimin greeted us just in time when I tried to kiss Jungkook's slightly blushed cheeks. I really liked and respected Jimin and the fact that he parted with Rosé, broke my heart a little but they had their reasons, so I didn't want to interfere.