My Sensory Magicks, I've never seemed to lose control before. But that's also because I didn't know it was possible to lose control with my Magicks. Something terrible is about to happen. The worst thing that could probably happen to Phoenix Drop.

No. No, this thing is bigger than Phoenix Drop. It is so much bigger than that. I don't even know exactly what, but all I know is that our world is in grave danger.

"No one's... s-s-safe," I struggled to say.

I continued shaking and my vision went dark.

Liochant's POV

No ones safe? What the hell is happening here?

"What's happening to her?" I asked.

"I don't know!" Garroth replied. "Go get Emmalyn, maybe she has read a book on this or something! I'll stay here with her! Go, quickly!"

I sprinted down the stairs and began thinking of how I woke up to a woman screaming. I looked out my window to try and find the source and saw that it was Y/n. I continued to watch what was happening and saw that she was heaving heavily. She looked at me in the most helpless way possible and I knew I had to put aside our issues. Regardless of how mad I was at her, she is in trouble and I have to help her. I jumped out of bed and ran to her house. I saw that Garroth was already banging on her door.

"Do you know what is going on here?" Garroth questioned as he shoved himself up against her door.

"I don't know I just heard screaming!" I replied quickly.

Garroth continued to throw himself at Y/n's door which confused me because she always left her door unlocked.

It was dumb of her to always leave the door unlocked but she thought her leaving the door unlocked would do more good than bad. Like if someone needed a place to stay or needed anything from her or if she needed to leave quickly. I always told her that it was still a bad idea but she never listened.

I took a step forward closer to Garroth and he looked at me and said, "together."

I nodded and we bursted through the door.

We ran upstairs and saw Y/n not breathing correctly.  She spoke then fell on her back and that's when Garroth told me to get Emmalyn. On the sprint to her place, I saw Laurence and Katelyn approach me, stopping me from getting help.

"We heard screams and thuds," Katelyn started.

"Yeah, what is going on?" Laurence questioned.

Breathlessly, I replied, "Y/n.... not good."

They then looked toward her house and saw the broken down door. They were about to ask me more questions but I sprinted past them. I ran up the path toward Emmalyn's home and began pounding on the door ferociously.

"What? What could you possibly need from me in the middle of the night?" Emmalyn exclaimed.

"It's Y/n!" I replied before she could say anything else. "She just started freaking out we need your help!"

"What do you mean freaking out?"

"I think she might be having a seizure!"

Her eyes widened then we both ran to Y/n's home.

When we got the the house Y/n was still shaking and nobody knew what to do. Emmalyn started going through her things, looking for something.

"What are you doing?" Katelyn asked.

"Help me go through her things! She had a vial that contained a potion that was the most powerful potion I had ever seen!" Emmalyn explained.

Without question, Garroth and Laurence ran downstairs.

"Emmalyn that doesn't make sense! Can you explain more?" Katelyn said as she began rummaging through her bedside drawer.

"She had this potion that she brought to me a week before you guys left. She said she just found it. It seemed to be a cure for something I had never seen before. I could tell the potion contained many ingredients of which healing potions contains. It was very powerful and I was waiting for Lucinda to double check, but I think it can cure whatever is happening now." Emmalyn explained.

"That still doesn't make sense!" I jumped in. "How do you know?"

"Listen, it's our best shot at saving Y/n," Emmalyn stopped.

"Did you find it?" I asked eagerly.

"No but look," Emmalyn pointed.

"She stopped," Katelyn stated.

We crowded around her bed and she indeed had stopped moving. But she stopped moving completely. It didn't look like she was breathing.

"No, this can't be happening.." I muttered.

"Is she-," Katelyn couldn't finish the sentence.

Emmalyn began checking for a pulse, a breath, anything to signify that Y/n was alive.

Emmalyn fell to her knees and Garroth and Laurence ran upstairs when they heard the thud of her falling to the ground.

"Emmalyn?" Garroth questioned.

"What happened?" Laurence questioned.

Both guards had now seen Y/n's lifeless body.

"She's dead..."