Chapter 14

??? POV

You left the Nether. Wow. Didn't even say goodbye to me. I'm hurt. I guess that's what you do best, isn't it?  You hurt and hurt and hurt. But, my love for you outweighs your hurt. I will love the hurt away. Just wait and see, my Love.

~~~

Your POV

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew it since the day Liochant and Y/n arrived!" Garroth shouted angrily once we were on the boat.

"What are you talking about?" I asked sassily.

"Garroth, calm down." Aphmau tried to keep the peace.

"You both have some sort of secret! Liochant is from Tu'la and Y/n is a Shadow Knight!" Garroth explained loudly. "Both groups of people we've had a lot of trouble with!"

"At least I told you about where I came from." Liochant muttered.

"What did you just say?" I sassed.

Liochant then got in my face.

"I said at least I told you about my secret! I have asked you so many times if there was something going on! And you lied to me every time!" Liochant expressed his anger. "Why didn't you just tell me the truth! You didn't have to continuously lie to me and everyone else!"

"I didn't know how you were gonna react." I lied.

"Y/n, you and I both know that is not the reason you lied." Liochant growled.

"You could've been honest with us." Aphmau jumped in. "But I have to ask you something."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you a danger to anyone? Are you a danger to my children?" She asked.

I shook my head, "Of course not."

"That better be the truth." Garroth shot a glare my way.

He walked towards me. I kept eye contact with him the whole time.

He then pushed me up against the wall and held his sword to my throat.

"If that is not the truth I will not hesitate to kill you. You hurt anyone especially Alina or Lillith, I will kill you." Garroth threatened.

"Back down, Garroth." Katelyn ordered. "We all know Y/n could take you and anyone here down in a heartbeat. She is a Shadow Knight after all."

Garroth backed away a bit.

"I'm still me. I'm still Y/n." I said to Katelyn.

"I don't care." Katelyn shot back. "I think we all need time to process this. No one saw it coming. Plus, it looks so secretive and shady that you were not honest with us about this."

"You guys don't understand." I whispered to myself.

"Then please Y/n, enlighten me and the rest of us and tell us why you lied to everyone for months and months." Liochant said quickly.

"Alright, I've heard enough."

"Who was that?" Liochant asked.

"Did you guys hear that voice?" Garroth asked nervously.

"There is no way that was him." Aphmau said in a very shocked tone.

"What are you guys talking about?" Liochant was confused.

I forgot, Liochant doesn't know Laurence. That's so weird to think about.

"Are we going crazy?" Katelyn panicked a bit.