Chapter 17

??? POV

This can't be happening! How could this happen? Why did you? I do not understand. Where did you go? My Love, I will find you.

~~~

Your POV

Once Hyria left I decided to leave Phoenix Drop. I just needed a moment to be alone and away from all the chaos. I walked out of the gates and I could feel something bad. A dangerous presence if you will.

Someone is watching Phoenix Drop but I can't pin point where they are. I continued to walk and I heard rustling.

I kept walking further, knowing they were going to follow me. Well there's going to be a fight and I want zero harm coming to Phoenix Drop. I walked decently far until I found a clearing.

I turned around and said, "so how long did you plan on following me, Ivy?"

"Hm, well I guess I wasn't the most quiet was I?" She came out from behind a tree.

"Listen sweetheart, I don't need you to make noise for me to sense your presence."

"Oh, 'sweetheart'? I like that." Ivy giggled. "I just want to know how you and your brothers are. Specifically Garroth. Is he alright?"

"How do you-,"

"Oh, you really thought you could wipe my memory? That's cute."

"Ivy, I will kill you if you don't start talking! Now what do you want?"

"Temper.." she sang. "Listen, I just wanted to let you know that I know your secret. And I am here to let you know that they already know."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"They already know about your identity, Y/n Ro'Meave." She smirked. "You see, while you were talking with your friend about what you were going to do, I took matters into my own hands and decided I'd do the favor for you. They hate you, Y/n. You're pathetic. You should just pack your things and leave."

"No.." I was in disbelief.

How could she do that? I know she's evil but to do that?

I fell to my knees and she began to laugh evilly. Knowing that she had won and taken everything from me, she pushed me on my back and stabbed my in the chest.

I began to scream. It was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I didn't know what hurt more. My friends hating me or the sword lunged in my chest.

I soon woke up screaming. Once I realized that was a dream, I stopped. I was breathing heavily and it felt like everything inside me just shattered. I couldn't breathe and it felt like there was a belt tied around my lungs. I couldn't breathe or see straight.

I looked at my window for a brief second to see Liochant looking at my via his window. He looked worried and jumped out of bed immediately.

I couldn't move now. I didn't understand what was happening to me or my body. Nothing was making sense, and I was scared. I was scared for my life.

I leave my door unlocked so why wasn't Liochant here yet? Was he not coming? Did I assume he was coming when he may have just been going downstairs to get water?

I then heard a banging at my door and began hoping that it was him. If it wasn't him, I had no idea what I was going to do. Soon, I heard the door break in and Garroth and Liochant run up my stairs. There was more pain than ever. This has never happened to me.

I felt like the sword that was in my dream was still lunged deep into my chest. I felt like every bruise, every hit, every slice, wound, scar, mark on my body happened all at once but so much worse.