Cuddling (SHINee: Minho x Reader) ~BIRTHDAY SPECIAL~

A/N: This is sort of late and also short, but Happy Birthday Choi Minho! Saranghae oppa! <3

~~~~~~~~~~

Minhos's POV

I wake up, still tired, but nonetheless happy because it's my birthday and first person I got to see is my beautiful girlfriend, (Y/N).

I roll over in bed to see her her, sleeping peaceful beside me. I smile and wrap my arms around her. (Y/N)'s eyes flutter open and she smiles, moving so that she could face me. I kiss her lightly on the forehead.

"Good morning, jagiya.", I whisper into her ear.

"Good morning, oppa. Happy birthday!", she responds happily, "Is there anything you want to do today?"

"Anything as long as it's with you.", I answer, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck.

(Y/N) giggles and nods.

"I'll go make us breakfast then.", she says, starting to get out of bed. I stop her but holding on even tighter.

"Jagi, don't get up yet.", I whine, "Eating breakfast can wait."

She laughs before saying, "The day needs to start at some point, Minho."

"Jebal...", I beg, giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Arasseo.", she sighs, giving in.

I smile and give (Y/N) a soft kiss on the lips.

"Saranghae, jagiya."

"Saranghae, oppa."

With that, we spent all day cuddling together.