Chapter 3: nightnares

He grabbed my hand and continued to drag me. Walking through the woods it was autumn so the woods was beautiful covered in various shades of red, orange, and yellow. It really was beautiful. As we continued walking I began to hear musical playing. It seemed to be....cool jazz. Where could it be coming from? As if to immediately answer my question I was walking up the wooden stairs of a little cabin, cottage, I'm not really sure. The albino led me through the door and inside the place was trashed. It reeked of corpses and the walls were covered in red liquid but I choose to believe it's just paint. So I don't get scared honestly. He let go of my hand. "Home. This is where I live" he said. How? This place is horrible. I decided to go exploring despite my better instincts. When I reached the back room I found corpses piled high. They all had bites taken out of them. Like someone's been eating them. I put my hand over my mouth. I nearly vomited at the sight. I think there were children in that pile as well. I tried to run away but I bumped into soul. He pinned me down by my wrists onto the floor. He was hovering over me and leaned down and started to nibble on my neck. His teeth were sharp! I knew right then he's the one who ate those corpses. I had to get out of here. But I couldn't! He's got me pinned down! I could feel him beginning to dig into my flesh. I screamed. The pain was excruciating. I screamed loud and begged him to stop crying. He did just before reaching my vein. Thank death. He looked at me. "You're tasty" he said. Was that supposed to be a compliment?! A little blood trickled out of the corner of his mouth. This guy is defiantly going to kill me. "A are you g going to kill me?" I asked him. "No" he simply replied as he started to nibble on my arm just below my shoulder. I began to scream again as he continuously ate me. By the time he was done I had chunks of flesh missing in my neck arms legs and stomach. I ached all over. I just wanted to die. And I wanted to now. " sorry" he muttered. Did he just apologize for eating me?! What the fuck?! I squirmed until he released me. Still when he did I didn't leave. For some reason I stayed. It was getting dark and I was hungry. I headed towards the door. Soul had disappeared. He's probably eating his corpses. Anyways I was leaving. I walked out the door and ended up back home. My papa tugged me down by my pigtail again. Ugh. I hoped he was asleep. I could tell he's been drinking because I could smell it all over him. Still I prefer that over rotting corpses. He kissed me and dragged me to his room throwing me onto his bed. I struggled but to no prevail. He ripped my clothes off. Great. He proceeded to take off his own clothes and I find myself wishing I had just stayed at souls. He forcefully shoved into me with no warning. I gasped as tears began to fall down my cheeks. This was going to be a long night.
Souls P.O.V
Who knew humans could taste so good? I walked out of the room and noticed maka was gone. Where could she have gone? Maybe she left cause she was afraid. Maybe I'll look for here. I traveled back to where I found her fighting with that guy inside my head. Damn he's annoying. I managed to find this White House and walked in. When I ventured into this one room I saw a red haired man naked on top of a girl with green eyes and pigtails. That's maka!
Maka's P.O.V
He thrusted in and out several times. It hurt bad. Then soul appeared in the doorway. I was kind of relieved. He charged towards papa with his arm in scythes form. They landed on the ground with the time of souls blade on his heart. Soul slowly started pushing his blade into my papas chest. All o could do was sit there. I was frozen stiff. Before I knew it my papa was gone. He scythed his arm back and walked up to me. " I thought you said you'd stay" he said. " I got hungry" I said backing myself up and covered up in the blankets. " I have food." You have corpses and from now on we're living here. No more corpses." I don't know where that came from. This guy ate me for heavens sake. Oh well. Tomorrow I was enrolling him into school. Idc what he says. I went and ate some food then got to bed only to find soul in my bed already asleep. I sighed and Layed next to him. A few hours later he started squirming and breathing heavy. He'd drowned us both in a pool of sweat. "Soul. Soul wake up. It's ok" I said. He woke up and bit me on the wrist. "Ow!" I exclaimed. He hugged me tight. What was up with this guy? Who cares. I think I kind of like him. Is that crazy?

Ohayo minna!
Ok so Ik I havnt done anything in a while. (Not that anyone's reading this story) but I just don't feel the need since no ones reading it. I'm just updating it for fun I guess.
Sayonara.