Something strange

Souls P.O.V
The gang and I are at shinigami. Kid hardly ate or drank anything and Blackstar jumped onto the table "YAHOO! I AM THE GREAT BLACKSTAR! NOTHING WILL DTAND IN MY WAY!" He shouted. A cup filled with soda spilled onto kids shirt and lap. We all got quiet. Uh oh. Bye bye Blackstar. See you in heaven. Kid stayed still. Didn't even look in Blackstars direction. His golden eyes glazed over. "K kid?" Maka said. Suddenly kid pounced over the table and wrapped his fingers around her neck. The table fell over and they fell onto the floor. I too fell over along with Liz. Unaware of what's actually going on patty laughs thinking it's just a game. Maka begins choking as her face turns purple. I get behind kid and grab his wrists. I pry his hands off Maka's neck and pin him down. His eyes return to normal. Maka rolls onto her side and gently touches her neck. "Kid! What are you crazy?!" Liz shouts getting up. Maka coughs in attempts to regain her breath. Eventually her breathing stabilizes. "Soul?" He says and looks around. "Liz?" He notices MAKA who is standing now. "Maka. Your neck" I look up at her neck and it's bruised. Kids fingers left bruises around her neck. "W-what happened?" Kid asked. "What do you mean? You attacked Maka! You tried to kill her!" I shouted. I was mad. Hadn't we almost died once already?!