Chapter Two Have I met a New Friend?

Maka's P.O.V
"RING,RING,RING" There goes my alarm. Damn, it's loud as fuck. I get up and turn off the alarm. " Great, here goes another day of life" I uselessly say to myself. I'll do that sometimes. I don't know why, I just do. Anyways, I slipped on my red plaid mini skirt along with my usual black tail coat and a yellow shirt underneath. After that I put my hair up in pigtails, brushed my teeth, put on my boots, and began to walk out.
Just as I was about out the door I felt a tug on my pigtail pulling me backwards. Spirit smiled and pulled me into a kiss. "Here we go again" I thought. He crawled on top of me and began lifting up my skirt. His antics went on for about an hour. Now I'm an hour late for school. He finally let go of me practically drooling over what he'd just done. The perv, I'd like to hit him with a maka chop.
I raced to the school trying to push the thought of papa away. I got there during fourth passing period. Just as I'd signed in and got to my locker she came. A rich, blonde girl named Mavis wearing a pink crop top that was obviously too small for her and a skirt that hardly covered her ass. "So bitch, what fun should we have today?" She asked. "Leave me alone" I said trying to get away but she shoved me against the lockers. She chuckled, " look at you you trash. You're so ugly you make my eyes want to bleed. Perhaps it's all the fat." She's right I am fat. I literally weigh about 93 pounds. I'm ashamed.
Luckily, a teacher began walking down the hall so Mavis took her leave. The rest of the day was ok, same as normal. After school I went to the library. I've always really loved books. I'm a huge book worm. I stayed at the library until they were closed. The owner kicked me out and sent me home. But I don't want to go home. Papas there, waiting for me. I know he is. He'll seduce me again. I hate that man. I hate him!
Eventually I began walking neAr the woods because it's on my route home when I hear, what sounds like laughter, coming from the forest. Just then an albino boy comes stumbling out. His hair was spiky and white, so was his skin, his eyes were a deep red, like blood. He wore a yellow and black jacket with red jeans. "H-hello? A-are you ok? Do you need help?" Suddenly his arm turned into a scythe blade.
He charged at me pinning me down and placed his blade up to my throat. He laughed, "I wonder what color your blood is" he said. I was terrified. This is it. This is how I'm gonna die. Then something was different all of a sudden. His laughter stopped and he pulled the blade away from my throat, the blade returning into an arm. Still, he won't get off of me. "A-are you ok?" I asked again. He stared into my eyes, as if he was trying to figure out something. "Are y-you going to kill me?" The boy just Barely shook his head. "Well if you're not gonna kill me then get off" I said.
He didn't move. "Hello? Can you talk, or hear?" "Soul" he said. "What?" Soul, my name is soul" I-I'm maka. Why did you attack me?" He didn't answer my question but he stood up getting off of me. I did the same. "Are you ok? Do you need help?" I asked once again. He seemed to be intently staring at the ground below his feet. "Hello?" I tapped his shoulder. He jumped back as if I'd scared him. This caused me to giggle a little. " it's ok. What are you doing out here? Don't you have a family?" He looked at me now. "Dead" Dead?" Dead, they're all dead" I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" i said feeling really bad now. "Maka, madness low" wait what did he just say? Madness?
"Stay?" Huh? Stay? I'm sorry soul I-" could I? Surely father would miss me in a pervy way. But I dread going back there. I think I'd rather stay with crazy I don't know how to speak real sentences guy. "Maka stay. Keep me sane" well, I guess I can for a little while" I said. He grabbed my wrist and began leading me into the forest. He seems ok but if this guy ends up killing me, good. I can finally be happy, with mom.