Contagious

Souls P.O.V
After kids attempt of murdering Maka Liz and patty took him home. I decided to take maka home too. I sat her on my lap and examined her neck. She has a blue-ish purple ring around her neck. "I'm fine soul" she said. I just sighed and pulled her onto my chest. Suddenly, all I wanted was for maka to be mine. I pinned her onto the floor. The only thing crossing my mind is sex. That's what I want. And I want it with maka. "S soul. Your eyes. They're just like kids" she said but I'd had no interest in what she's saying. I proceeded in ripping off her clothes. Maka attempted to fight me. To push me off. I pinned her arms under my legs and sat on her then tore off her skirt and undergarments. She began crying and pleading my name. Realization hit me. I don't want this. I don't want to rape maka. I stepped back with my eyes wide. What have I done? She's gonna hate me after this. "Maka I. I'm sorry. I. I don't know what came over me." I told her. She just sat up and covered herself with her torn clothes as best she could. I ran my hand through my hair and turned my back towards her. "I'm sorry" I said just above a whisper. I heard the potter patter of her feet running to her room. Why would I do that? I sat on the couch. Maka. I'm so sorry I really am.