Move-Making

Your P.O.V

     You walked into Alec's room. He was just laying there in defeat his breath slow and calm, his eyes on the ground. His room was nicely decorated, a dark blue bed crumpled from fresh wrinkles. He had a slide door closet you couldnt quite see into it, but by the looks of everything else, it was probaly messy. He looked depressed, and lonely.

"Nice game" you with a smile and sitting next to him, making yourself at home. His bed was so hard and uncomfy, NO WONDER HE LOOKS SAD HE HAS TO SLEEP ON THIS DAMN ROCK! You thought to yourself. He was now wearing skinny jeans and a black and grey striped hoodie, that oh so made him look bae. (I'm so sorry please don't hurt me *hides in corner*) you turned your head to face him, to see him already staring at you. You smiled sweetly, well as sweetly as you could while trying to hold in a laugh. He blushed a light rosey pink and turned on his t.v and started to play Halo online.

"Sup" was all he said ignoring what you said before. You took off your shoes and laid back to his wall, still on his uncomfy ass bed. You grabbed a controler and started to play. You wondered around, until you heard in the head phones things:

" GO AWAY YOU LITTLE KID THAT WAS MY KILL" screamed a random guy in your ear. You smiled, you loved pissing people off just as much as you loved..... what did you love. You thought about you knew you lived something. But you couldn't remember who or what it was. In fact before you came here everything is kind of blurry. There was one image in your head. Three white stripes. Black hair. Semertry. L-love. You couldn't think straight. It wasn't funny for the first time.

"Hello? ____?" Your name was called. You were hazy, and everything was blurry, red dots swarming your vision. "Dude. You shouldn't do drugs" you heard that voice again. Snapping into reality you punched his arm, pushing him into the wall. Whopps...

"I'm not on drugs, baka" you simply closed your eyes, as you felt him glaring daggers at you.

"Freaking hurt" he mumbled rubbing his arm. You opened your right eye closest to him.

"What was that?" You said. Smiling to yourself, pleased. He blushed his cute rosey blush. He reminded you of someone, but who. That person was shorten then him, yes. You knew that. The boy with the blurry face. He meant a lot to you, but why? Who was he? 'I think I might be going crazy (ya think?). I have never even met this guy! Ugh, I can't do this anymore' you thought.

"I'll be in my room" you sat on the edge of the bed and started to fumble with your shoes until you got one on, the second one was trouble some. You growled.

"Aww, baby princess is getting fisty. Does she need a nap?" He said sudusivly. You growled once again, warning him.

"Just fix this for me!" You comanded him. He chuckled as you laid your foot beside you, bending your knee, being 'sane' would normally hurt, but right now it tickled, you smiled with a giggle. He looked up from trying to zip your boots up.

"What are you laughing about?" he asked you. He blushed at you with once again, his signature blush.

"My knee tickles" you answered. With another giggle. He smiled devilishly.

"Soooooooo.... are you ticklish?" He asked. And everything froze. You stopped smiling.

Soooo.... are you ticklish?

Soooo... are you ticklish?

Where had you heard that before? You pushed him away, with that you walked to your room. Thinking about where it happened. But why was it such a happy memory? You were walking down a long hall way. I guess almost everyone lives here you thought as about 5-7 people passed you in the hall, all blabbering 'about the new girl'. Which really pissed you off. But the thing that made you made is you got glares from girls, and winking or drooling from guys, all your age length. You growled in return. You pulled from your poket a map to your room, and showing where everones room was and just basicly the map.of this place, that was in one of your black straps.

(~For this next part you might want to listen to Dancing in the dark, by dev, or animals, by Maroon 5... just trust me

Sinserly, potato~).

You got in your room, finally. Shutting the door, looked around the room. Fimilar to the one you used to live in Akahana's house. Wait who is... Akahana? You asked yourself. You looked at the bed to see.... ALEC?!?

"How in hevan and hells did you get in here!?" You yelled. He was just sitting the playing with your room keys between his fingers. He opened his eyes and smiled in a creepy way.... it made you feel uneasy.

"Come here, and I'll tell you" he smirked. He lifted his left hand and ruffled his raven hair. You bit your lip. You slowly made your way over to him, and grabbed the keys. But he wouldn't let go, it was a game of tug-a-war. That he oh so cutely played along with. He pulled your arm a little harder the you expected and you felt your feet lose its grip on the ground that gravity kept you there, unless there was hot guys to catch you. You fell on his chest with a oof. His chuckled at your crimson red blush. He brought you closer, and freaking licked your cheek. Which made your face even more blood red. You remembered that from somewhere else, and it hurt your head to think about that now. There were many people you remembered, your head spinning as endless memorys filled your head.

"Please get out..." you whispered your breath aganist his lips. You felt your breath hit back on you as you breathed. The rythem changed as he smirked.

"Why were having so much fun" you asked him nicely and that only happens once.

"I said get out!" You said louder. Your defense blades quickly escaped your arms along with the sound of your skin tearing. You looked down but with your arms out, not touching him, but if he refused your blade could easily reach his skin in time. He gasped as he got up and left. Leaving you alone. You and your thoughts endlessly pouring into your emotions and before you knew it, a hot fresh tear streamed down your face. You sobbed softly, afriad of anyone hearing you, and your toughness away, then being weak again. As you once were. Before. Before was the question that kept coming. You threw your arms around your knees and put your head down.

"What have I become?"

//hey chubby bunny's sorry I have updating a lot lately but I have had tons of spare time so yeah deal with it. Jk. But anywho! I hope you licked this chapter, til next time bye chubby bunny's!//