Meeting the unknown

Your P.O.V

You looked up at the tall building and sighed at the stairs 'how do all the students go up the stairs and down the stairs everyday?' You started to go up the stairs reaching the 6th step.

"Hello, are you new?" you turned around in surprise you saw a kid your age, with black hair with 3 weird stripes of white running across his hair. You had to addmit he was cute, he wore black with a few stripes here and their.

"Oh, I'm ____, nice to meet you" you smiled and held out a hand. He stood there, inspecting you for some reason. He had finally returned your hand.

"Death the kid" he said with a slight smile.

"Death the kid... Where did your parents come up with that?!?!" You suddenly regret what you had said and covered your mouth with a blush. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it" you looked at him waiting for him to get angry. Instead he said.

"Its alright, I get that a lot, my father, Death has named me. But its a long name, call me kid" his eyes wondered into yours. You looked into his with your /eye color/ shining in the light.

"Hmm" you relised you never answered his first question. "Oh yes, I am new... and don't quite know my way around" you blushed and looked away.

"Well, I could show you around" he said as two girls walked up behind him, a tall and thin one with a red top and pants. The other short, slim, red top, and puffy shorts and both with weird hats. The taller looked at you with no expression, the other looked dumbfounded.

"Who is this, kid?" the taller exclaimed.

"Someone I ran into, she's new" he said "oh this is Liz and this" he held out in a pointing way "this is ____" finding her name was Lise.

"And" he sighed "patty" The other smiled and raised one foot and one hand.

"THATS ME!" She shouted, she looked pleased.

"Oh so she's new" the unesased taller one, known as Lise, smiled shaking off her unsurness. Kid glanced at the school.

"Ah such semertry! I am not worthy" he started up the stairs as someone called for him making him jump a little.

"Kid! Wait up!" You looked behind you to see and white haired kid the same age again kid, Liz, Patty looked behind him. The kid ran up the stairs panting, red eyes, sharp teeth. He scared you a bit. A girl behind him walking up the stairs with a lot of books.

"Soul, wait for me!" She yelled. She was pretty with dirty blonde hair, she had a blue skirt on with a white sorta see threw shirt with a blue tank top underneath. She had emerald green eyes. She looked happy. The guy called 'soul' had finally reached kid.

"Hey kid I won-" he looked at you with a blush and he smiled watching your whole body move a little cause of unconfort. "So... where did you meet this girl?" soul looked at you.

"She's new, keep your hands off" kid gave him a death glance.

"IM THE GREATEST ASSISAN IN THE WORLD" a blue hair boy the same age once again appeared out of nowhere he jumped in to there little talk-group he had a cheesy smile appon his face. A shy-looking girl walked behind him with long black hair tied in a pony tail reaching her bottom.

"Shhh. Black star you wernt quite!" She looked at him angrily.
"How could I be quite!?! I'm a star!" He exclaimed.

"Oh come on, I could smellyou black star" kid winkled his nose.

"No I don-" black star sniffed his arm pits with a disgusted face and acted as if he were coughing.
"Yeah you do... Come on everyone we will be late." Kid looked at you "have you enrolled yet?" He said his back turned but his head looking at you. You shook your head your (hair color) slightly moving //so all the guys are after you but you get kid, if you don't like it ask me to make a differant one kk ♥//

"Well, come on I'll show you.. you'll get to me my father" he smiled at you.

"Ok thank you... kid" you said smiling back. 'Wow hes so cute!' You followed him up the long stairs leaving the rest behind. You walked inside seeing the halls were full of kids you trying to get past. A bald kid your age pushed you.

"So sorry... hey you new?" He smiled at you but got pushed away with the crowd.

"She's so cute" someone behind you said. Suddenly kid was behind you some boy with pink hair and a long black dress shly walked passed by you catching your eyes but you were suddenly pushed into kid, it was so hard to breathe in the crowded hallway. Wasitlikethisallthetime? You two finallygot threw the crowd. And entered deaths room.

//sorryfornotgettingalongerchapter! Willdonexttime!... ifyoudidn'tnoticeIaddedcronaintheir!Tilnexttime bye! Chubbybunnys//