Party!?! #2

Kids P.O.V

         It had landed on maka, not really what I was expecting.

"Truth or dare" I said looking her right in the eye.

"Dare" maka said, no regrets. But I'll have some fun.

"Rip a book" I smirked seeing the horror on her face. She slowly grabed a book from her room. And ripped one page at a time.

"Its my turn, and kid you might be lucky if I give you mercy" maka was angry, it was her book. She snatched the bottle from kids hands. And spinned it landing on ____.

"Truth or dare?" Maka asked knowing what maka said maka had an answer for it.

"Dare" ___ said.
She's going to make hell for her I thought.

"Kiss.... kid" maka smiled devilishly as everyone was shocked. "Do it" maka was now happy. I blushed deep red. _____ kissed me before I even knew I was going to. I looked at her, eyes closed. I closed my eyes. I pulled away with a red face. ____ looked away blushing putting her finger to her lips.

"Ahha! Awkward!" Black star shouted. Liz gapped at ____'s bold move. And patty just looked wondering what went on. _____ grabed the bottle and spinned it, tsubaki.

"Truth or dare" _____ asked. Everyone knew what she'd say.

"Truth" she said as everyone thought she would say. Because she was always care full.

"How many boy friends have you ever had before you and black star became partners?" Everyone leaned in. This has to be interesting I thought.

"2-21" tsubaki muttered but everyone heard. Silence. Another unexpected action of tsubaki was she grabed black stars bottle and drank the rest. Gasps.

"Okay then" soul said aloud.

"Well, maybe we should all have a drink" Liz said.

//okay sorry so sorry again! But here's the next chapter! Bye til then! My chubby bunny's!//