Party!?!

Kids P.O.V

       So there we were at the party... planned by Liz and Patty who didn't have the guts to ask me. How could I let this happen?

                       Flash back!

       "A party!?!" I said standing up.

"Yes, kid. A party" Liz folded her hands "you take requests without asking us. I thought it might be a good way to welcome ____" she held her hand out to ____. I sighed I couldn't say no, if it were for _____. Why did she have to be so sermetical?

"Fine its a deal, tonight?" I asked angrily.

"Yes its on!" Patty cheered.

"It was on, whether kid said yes or not" Liz glanced at ____ with a smile.

"Oh! Well we should have it tonight" patty put a finger to her lips, thinking.

"Yes, and we have to clean, and I mean it, not half-ass" I said patty giggled at my comment.

"I would love to come!" ____ said.

"Oh course, silly! Its for you it would be rude for you not to come." Maka said with a smile.

"See you all tonight" soul said standing up putting his hands behind his head walking away.

              ~End of flash back~

       "What's a party without this!?!" Liz walked into the room in a short black dress strap less and pearl bracelet to fit herself well, she held up a bear bottle... empty. She sat down with everyone else.

"What we playin?" Patty asked looking in the bear bottle.

"Truth or dare" Liz said without an expression. "One person asks someone truth or dare, if the person picks dare they have to do what their told, if truth they have to answer their question truthfully." Liz explained.

"Oh" patty grabed the bear bottle. Looking at it in the light.

"I'll go first" soul said reaching for the bottle. He spon it, waiting for it to stop impatiently it had landed on black star and soul sighed not what he was hoping.

"Truth or dare, black star" soul said.

"Ooh ooh ummm... dare because I'm a man" black star looked proud.

"Drink this" he held out a bear bottle and black star took it and gulped slowly bringing it up to his lips and sipped it coughing.

"Chug, chug, chug!" Patty shouted. Then black star drank as much as he could.

"Ok its my turn" black reached for the empty bottle and spinned it. It landed on kid slightly off but still on him.

"T-truth or dare" black star stutterd with a smile.

"Truth" I said knowing he had picked dare he would have to make something asmermatrical.

"Wimp" black star muttered. "Okay, ummm" his drunk mind thought "do yo like s-someone?" He smirked. Everyone leaned in.

"Ummm truth" he said nervasliy.

"Duh!" Liz said rudly.

"Yes I do" I blushed.

"Who?" Everyone said.

"I had to only answer one question, isn't that right?" Everyone sighed knowing he only had to answer one question.

"My turn" I grabed the bottle and spon it I waited forever until it stopped. And it landed on....

//hey cliff hanger, actually just didn't want to make to long of a chapter so see you next time til then good bye happy halloween my chubby bunny's!//