11.

-Juvia-

After I finished attacking Natsu I sat down next to Lyon. His arm was around my shoulders and his lips were on my cheek.

His lips felt freezing cold against my warm cheek but what would you expect from an ice Mage.

"You wanna go for a swim?" He asked me sweetly. I nodded and followed him to the water. When we reached the water I noticed a boy with black hair watching the waves.

I walked towards him and noticed that he was Gray. Someone I didn't want to talk to.

Lyon on the other hand completely ignored him and splashed like there was no tomorrow. When Gray looked up at us his eyes were very dull and boring. His eyes scanned my body and then he growled.

"Hey Juvia," he forced a smile on his face. I ignored him and splashed in the water alongside Lyon. Did he think that he could easily get back into Juvia's Life?!? Well maybe.....

Me and Lyon played in the water for a while until we were both tired. Gray stared at me the whole time but I wasn't complaining. He can look but can't touch.

"Can I talk to you real quick," his voice rang through my ears. Lyon waited for my response with a scowl on his face. I could see him mouthing to me to not talk to him.

"Sure," I squeaked out. It's now or never right? Gray grabbed my hand and pulled me behind the men's restroom.

"I'm sorry! I can't live withought you stalking me and following me everywhere I go. I guess I didn't realize how much you meant to me until you left," he apologized. My bottom lip started to quiver as he gave me a quick hug.

"I FORGIVE YOU!" I screamed in his arms. He laughed and pulled me closer to him by my waist. My cheeks heated up but I don't think he noticed. Me and Gray stayed together for a couple more minutes until he let go of me.

"Can we be friends again?" He asked me. I nodded my head with no hesitation. Gray really hurt my feelings but I loved him to much to let him go. Yeah I said it! Love....

"Juvia missed you a lot," he laughed but I was being serious. Living without Gray was the hardest thing I ever did. Lyon is a cool guy but he isn't as special as Gray.

"You don't know how much I missed your voice," he lifted my chin with his finger and moved his face closer to mine. Is he going to kiss me?!? I must be dreaming!

His lips gently pressed against mine and I felt my whole body turn into mush. His hands held my waist even tighter as our lips massaged one another.

Our kiss quickly turned into a heated make out session and my hands found their way to his black hair. I would moan into his mouth every time he grabbed my butt or accidentally touched my boob.

"Fuck Juvia. I can't believe how sexy you are," we both stared into each other's eyes while we tried to catch our breath. His cold hands were still around my waist.

"Juvia never thought she would kiss Gray," I laughed nervously. He chuckled and started kissing me again. His lips were really cold but they felt so good.

Grays hands travelled down my waist until they found the straps of my bikini. He pulled at the straps until my bikini bottoms fell to the floor.

"Damn!"

Gray slowly untied his swim trunks. My eyes bulged the whole time because I knew what was coming next. I didn't want to have sex with Gray just yet but since we're in the heat of the moment I can't stop myself. When his trunks hit the floor I stared at his huge member. He was clearly excited.

"Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded and sat on my knees. I took his member with one of my hands and slowly touched it. How is this supposed to fit inside of me?!?

Gray picked me up off of the floor and carried me towards the wall. My body was sandwiched between Gray and the wall so Gray had a lot of access. He gave me one last reassuring look
Before he rammed inside of me.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed in pain. Gray held onto my frail body but the pain was unbelievable.

"It will get better," he moaned into my ear. I held back my tears as hard as I could. After a while the pain turned into pleasure and I was no longer screaming.

I never imagined myself having sex with Gray but look at me now. The pleasure he gave me was indescribable.

"How was it?" Gray asked when he ran out of breath.

"Juvia feels so good inside," I said honestly. He smiled and pulled his trunks back up. I stood on my feet and slipped my bikini bottom back on.

"Maybe we can do that again sometime," he winked and walked away.

What have I gotten myself into?!?