10.

-Levy-

After Lucy and Natsu mysteriously ran off, we all decided to see our rooms. Gajeel was walking behind me with a scary smirk on his face that was really creeping me out. I tried walking away from him but he would always follow me like a scary pervert.

"Why are you running away from me?" His deep voice rang in my ears.

"You keep giving me that creepy smile." I told him.

"It's because your ass is amazing!" He exclaimed from behind me. My cheeks literally caught on fire and my jaw fell on the floor.

"Come on, Shrimp." He grabbed my luggage for me and led me towards our room. Wait. Our room!

"W-why are we sharing a room?" I asked him. He ignored me and opened the door with the room key that Erza gave us. He placed our luggage in our separate bedrooms which i was happy for. I never thought Gajeel was a gentleman but I never thought he would look at my butt either.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me. I looked up into his red eyes and shrugged.

"Why are we sharing a room?" I asked again. I placed my hand on my hip and gave him a questioning look.

"Master thought that it would be a great way for us to get to know each other." He finally said.

"I see you everyday! What more do I need to know about you?" I exclaimed. He cocked his eyebrow and took a step closer to me.

"Sounds like you don't want me to be here." I shook my head frantically. I wouldn't mind sharing a room with him but I don't think it's the best idea.

Gajeel grabbed my hand and pulled me down a hallway. At first I was shocked that he was holding my hand but I realized that I liked his giant hands.

"We have a library too." He said to me. He opened a door to one of the rooms and books covered all of the walls. It reminded me of the library at our guild.

"Wow! This is amazing!" I gushed. I ran my fingers along the edges of the books until I landed on one called "love is weird". It didn't seem like a good book but you can never judge a book by its cover.

I grabbed the book and placed it under my arm. Gajeel watched me pick out 3 other books that also caught my attention.

"You can read those after we go to the amusement park." He grabbed the books out of my hands and placed it on a table in the center of the room.

"Fine." I huffed. I really wanted to read those books!

Gajeel grabbed my hand again and led me out of our hotel room and towards Erza's room. When we walked across the hall we heard faint snores coming from Natsu and Lucy's room. I guess the two love birds are too sleepy to come. When we knocked on Erza's door we heard a loud thump come from the inside.

"DONT TOUCH MY CAKE!" ERZA screamed. There was another loud thump and then everything went quiet. The door flung open and Erza's hair was all over the place.

"Are you ok, Erza?" I asked the redhead. She nodded and pulled me and Gajeel into her room. When we walked in, Jellal was on the floor with a big bump on his head.

"What happened?" I asked her. She pointed towards her strawberry cake that was smeared all over Jellal's face.

"He tried to eat my last slice of cake." She hissed. Jellal slowly opened his mouth and licked the frosting off. Erza gave him the scariest glare I have ever seen and he fell on the floor again.

"Are you guys ready to go to the amusement park?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"It's going to rain soon so we're going tomorrow." Right on cue a loud boom of thunder echoed through the room. I screamed and clung onto Gajeels waist.