4.

-Erza-

I pulled my large cart of luggage behind me as I arrived at Fairy Tail. I had just came back from my job and I was craving some strawberry cake.

I left my luggage outside and walked into the bakery for my favorite dessert. The baker greeted me with a smile which I gave back.

"Welcome back Ms.Erza!" I waved and walked to the cake section. I pointed to the biggest strawberry cake he had and he quickly got It for me.

"This is a big cake Erza! Are you gonna share it with a special someone?" The baker smirked. I blushed and shook my head vigorously.

"She's sharing it with me." I turned around and Jellal stood behind me with a smirk on his lips. I smirked at him and pulled him into a huge hug.

"What makes you think I'm gonna share my cake?" I asked playfully.

"Because you love me!" He smirked. My face turned red and he laughed at me. Jellal grabbed my cake and carried it to my house for me.

"Can I come in?" I nodded and he led himself into my house. He placed the cake on my table and helped me carry my luggage into my room.

I don't usually let people into my house but Jellal is definitely an exception. He's to sexy to leave outside....I mean what?!?

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me. I shook out of my thoughts and pushed him out of my room. "Why can't I stay?!?" He cried out.

"I have to change!"

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." He had an evil smirk on his face. I blushed furiously and hid my face in my hands. He laughed and gave me the privacy to change.

I wonder if I have feelings for Jellal? I never fell in love with someone before. I used my magic and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. It's not like I have to empress him or anything. When I walked out of my room I saw him laying on my couch with a bored expression on his face.

"Finally! What was taking so long?" He asked.

"Don't be such a baby." He laughed and followed me into my kitchen. I grabbed two plates from the shelves and placed a slice of cake on each.

"I love you so much Erza! This cake is amazing!" Jellal laughed. He shoved another fork full of cake in his mouth and smiled at me.

"If only he meant It in another way" my mind said. I smiled at the thought of Jellal confessing his love for me.

"Your such a suspicious girl." Jellal told me. I raised my eyebrows at the blue haired boy. "You're always thinking about something. That's what I love about you." He laughed.